Thirteen

Three Months Later

Chloe and Luka decided that it was for the best that their relationship would be platonic for the time being, until they thought they were close enough and knew enough about each other to date. Ever since that night in the storm, Chloe feels a strong connection with Coccinelle, in or out of the suit. Luka mainly had his eyes set on Chloe still, but Minou was also amazing in his eyes. Their partnership was strong and he felt a strange sense of familiarity with Minou.

Chloes mother, Audrey, has been in Paris for over two months now because Andre insists that the akuma attacks are too dangerous to try to leave on her private helicopter. Neither Chloe or Audrey have attempted to speak to one another, the only effort of any communication given by Andre, who isn't exactly on either of their favorable sides.

Chloe has been working on a few surprises for Luka for all the happiness that he has brought her, even sneaking into files to find who Lukas father was. She had finally found the Couffaine family file and she had plans for the day ahead. She also had a surprise planned out for when she found him, but she is very secretive about the whole thing.

Luka and Chloe still walk home together, sometimes having to make some dumb excuses to go fight the next akuma. Life was okay, and things were going well for everyone.

Luka is practicing his guitar in the music room when he is interrupted by his sister, Juleka. "Hey sis, how are you doing?"

"Great! I'm amazing!" Juleka says with an enthusiastic smile.

"You usually sound sarcastic when you say things like that. What's going on?"

"I got some new members for the band!"

Luka raises an eyebrow at her. "The band?"

"Yeah, you know, the band we were going to make but never found people willing to join? I got Ivan, Adrien, and Rose to join! Also Marinette offered to help us with costume designs!"

"What?!?" Luka says, suddenly getting as excited as Juleka. "You're kidding!"

"No! We're almost ready to make an actual album. You're going to be our main songwriter, right? Rose wrote this song about unicorns and asked me to give you this demo, but between you and me, a rock song about unicorns isn't exactly my preference for the debut of the band."

Luka laughs and takes the demo from Juleka, "We can perform it once so she's happy."

"Agreed." Juleka laughs, "I think it's cute, though. She's a teenager and still loves unicorns. She has a childlike innocence that I wouldn't trade for anything."

"Aw, my sister is being a hopeless romantic again." Luka teases.

There's another interruption, caused by Chloe this time. "I thought this is where I'd find you. Oh, hi, Juleka. Giving him the news about Kitty Section I'm assuming?"

"Kitty Section?"

"Oh... Yeah about the whole childlike innocence thing..." Juleka says, her face reddening, "Rose might've wanted to name the group Kitty Section."

"I like it! It's cute and original." Chloe says.

Juleka looks at Luka, "Now that your little girlfriend is here, it is time to take my leave, hmm?"

"Juleka, really?" Luka asks with a slight glare.

"You have no right to look at me like that. You tease Rose and I every two seconds."

"Fair."

"You don't have to leave, Juleka." Chloe says.

"You usually just let me go before, what changed?"