Two

Chloe enters class late, not getting a word from Miss Bustier, their homeroom teacher, because she got threatened to lose her job last time she scolded Chloe for being late.

"Chloe! Over here!" Sabrina whispers, waving.

She sits down, glancing at an unfamiliar face next to Marinette. "Who's the new girl??"

"Her name is Alya, she was sitting in my seat this morning but I kicked her out and she's sitting with Marinette now."

"Odd. Any analysis on her?"

"Not much, but I can find out for you Chloe!"

"Sure. Whatever."

"Okay!"

She glances over and sees Adrien, her childhood friend, sitting in front of Marinette talking to the DJ dweeb.

"Adrikins!!" Chloe says, waving at her friend.

Adrien smiles, "Hey Chloe."

"Dude, you're friends with Chloe?" Nino mutters to him.

"Yeah, why??"

"Kim!!!" A voice yells from the back of the room. Chloe turns to see Ivan, going to punch Kim.

"Ivan, to the principal's office!" Their teacher says, and Chloe scoffs as he huffs out the door.

She leans over to Sabrina and whispers, "I think he might be part ape." She says, getting a laugh from Sabrina.

Miss Bustier raises an eyebrow at them, "And what's so entertaining to Sabrina, Chloe?? We all could use a good laugh."

"I was just saying that Ivan acts like a primate and he should be contained in a zoo, Miss Bustier." Chloe says with a smirk on her face.

"That's not nice at all, Chloe!" Mylene exclaims with aggravation.

"Aw, does Mylene like the ape man? It's like a real life Tarzan, how cute-"

Suddenly there's a crash and a yell, and the class gathers towards the window. A man made of stone is walking around the street screams "Kim!" and starts becoming more furious.

"Isn't that Ivan's voice??" Marinette says, confused.

Kim looks at everyone in the room and then dashes out of the classroom. Some follow his lead and start panicking.

"GPS, check...Battery, check...I'm so out of here!" Alya says, starting to dash out of the classroom as well.

Marinette yells, "Wait, where are you going?!?"

In response, Alya says that where there's a villain a hero wasn't so far behind or something, Chloe wasn't really listening.

She exchanges glances with Marinette before walking out the door herself.

--------

In the hallway, Luka looks at everyone panicking and doesn't really comprehend until he sees the giant hole in the building. He ends up getting bumped into by a girl yelling about recording and runs right into someone in the hallway, knocking her on the ground.

"You-"

"You again? Jeez why do you keep bumping into me?" The girl interrupts.

"I'm sorry, it was an accident-"

"Yeah, sure...whatever."

"You're not so mean as you are trying to be you know." He says, offering her a hand. She reluctantly takes it, then crosses her arms.