Endgame pt 5

(Im tired... but hey at least I got to write a bit more. Hope you enjoy)

Present time…

Carnage is seen in a secret hideout within the sewers. When she approaches the doors, they open revealing two Hydra soldiers, as in between them, a woman in green approaches… known as Viper.

 When she approaches the doors, they open revealing two Hydra soldiers, as in between them, a woman in green approaches… known as Viper

Carnage: I have my host back. Now you said if we help we get to keep Y/n?

Viper: Of course, you just give us what we need, and you get to keep your husband, just for you.

Carnage gives them a haunting grin, as the symbiote follows the woman. The two walk into a room, where multiple scientists are seen working around a large tube, that was covered in steel barriers.

Viper: From what we know about your host, Casey Kasady, she and her husband had a miscarriage. Am I correct?

Carnage: That's right, That's what she gets for trying to have him without me. 

Viper: … As a symbiote, why are you so obsessed with him?

Carnage: When I bonded to her, we felt her love for him, we couldn't stop thinking about him, no matter how hard we try. He belongs to us, not those whores!!

Carnage forms an Axe hand and cuts a table in half out of anger.

Viper: I see… well, place your hand over this tube, we'll need a piece of your symbiote.

A scientist hesitantly approaches the psycho symbiote, with a test tube. She takes a piece of symbiote off of her finger, and puts it into the tube. The scientist joins the others.

Viper: Mind if we talk to your host?

Carnage: *growls* Fine. But she's too nice now. She wouldn't want to work for you.

Viper: *smiles* I know, but we could be very persuasive.

Carnage goes within Casey, who began to freak out, as she had no clue where she was. She then began to remember everything to lead up to this moment…

Casey: Carnage?! How- why- 

Carnage then pokes out of her shoulder in her pure symbiote form.

Carnage: Hello partner. Having fun with our husband?

Viper: Ms. Kasady, please sit down. 

Casey: It's Mrs. L/n-

Viper: -Do you know currently we have Hydra soldiers waiting for their orders to take out your mother-in-law and "children". Right. Now.

Viper snaps as monitors turn on revealing M/n, Jason, and Iris in a safe house.

Viper: Imagine how everyone will if they found out you failed to save the ones your husband loves?