x explosive temper x

Pico felt guilty for you, though you wouldn't tell him what was going on, he could tell it was something traumatic. He knew how that sinking feeling in your heart felt, and just hugged tighter, not saying anything.
After a few minutes, you stopped crying, and just laid your head on his chest. It felt good just having someone care about how you felt.

"I-I should probably get home now." You finally spoke up, pulling away from his embrace. He nodded, and replied
"Alright.. just be careful, okay? There are creeps out here and I don't want you to get hurt." He said, having a concerned look on his face.
You nodded, and started grabbing your things.
"Hey.. Y/n.. can you come back next week? Or whenever you can? I frequent these parts." Pico said, trying to seem as if he didn't care. But somehow you had earned a soft spot from him.
"Oh.. sure I can.. what time?"
"Whenever."
"Oh, okay, I'll try" You smiled.
_______________________________
A month after you had first met Pico, you had been meeting up daily. You quickly grew to enjoy each other's company, and today was no different.

At this point, you had memorized your way to "the alley", and decided to just walk this time.

You were pretty happy with your life so far. Having your own place, buying your own stuff, and no one could tell you what to do. Your home was now super cozy, since Pico lended you most of the stuff he wasn't using. He wasn't good at expressing himself through words, but he definitely expressed himself through other means.

Then, you suddenly heard an electric guitar like scream, and the sound of ground being cracked.

For some reason, in your mind the logical move would be to see what was going on. So you decided to go and investigate what was going on.

You soon came across a tall, dark figure with a bomb for a head holding his head. Colors were flashing from is eyes, along with random shapes.
"A-are you okay?" You nervously asked, approaching him.

"Leave.Me.Alone"

Before you even had the chance to say another word, his head exploded. You got thrown back, almost knocking you unconscious. You had scraped both your hand and knee, and you were pretty sure you might have broken something. (You didn't, you just sprained your ankle.)

You barely sat up, looking at the black smoke that was on both the ground and walls. The bomb's eyes had went back to normal .. or at least as normal as slightly glowing orange eyes could be.
He seemed dazed, but then looked over and saw you.

He panicked a bit and rushed over. "I'm so sorry.." he mumbled.
He was about to pick you up when a familiar voice yelled "What the fuck are you doing with Y/n?"

You turned around to see Pico pointing a gun at the mysterious bomb. He put you down quickly and disappeared into the shadows, running away .