x blood x

The next morning, you woke up to see that Pico was gone. You sighed as you got up..or at least tried

Whitty held onto you while mumbling "mmmmmm, Don't go just yet". His voice was quiet and raspy, but also  comforting. "Aren't you hungry?" You said. "No, it's not like I can feel hunger anyway." He replied "..but I'm hungry" you quietly pouted. "I'll get you some fast food later, just..please. you're so warm.." You sighed and cuddled up next to him.

Unfortunately, the wholesome moment came to an abrupt end when there was a pounding at your door. Then, there was a familiar voice at the door...

It was your father

Someone you hated

You started to take in breaths rapidly

Then it felt like you couldn't breathe

You started shaking

You felt dizzy

"Y/n?? Shit, I'll be right back" Whitty got up tiredly to answer your door. He was cold, tired, and pissed off.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? And what do you want?" Whitty angrily said as he loomed over your bastardly father.
"Y/n is in there. Y/n stole my fucking car, ran away, and did shit like get an apartment or start dating people without my damn permission. They need to be taught a fucking lesson to be reminded that they're my kid." Your father spoke of you as if you were his property, as if you weren't human.

"You're just fucking pitiful. How about you go die in a ditch? No wonder y/n ran away. You're a terrible father." Whitty replied. He tried to close the door on him, but he just pushed the door back open. He pushed past Whitty and charged into the living room. He grabbed you by your hair and started beating you. Your nose bled, you had 2 black eyes, and you had cuts and bruises all over your body. During this, whitty was trying to apprehend him, and finally got him on his stomach. Whitty bashed your father's head into the cheap carpet of your apartment.

"You're a fucking piece of shit, you're lucky I haven't killed you." Whitty said once he was done beating the shit out of him. Whitty threw him out the apartment into the sidewalk, slammed and locked the door. He didn't care if he called the police or not. He just wanted to make sure that you we were okay.

You were just shocked. Whitty was wrapping your wounds with bandages, and trying his best to comfort you.

"Y/n.. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Your father is an asshole."  He said as he held you close to him. You just quietly cried into his hoodie. This just made him even more angry. Not at you, but knowing how you were treated by your drunken father.

"I'm not gonna let that happen to you ever again."