x weak x

"No.. wait.. don't do anything to him.." You managed to get out. You felt weak, and tired. As if you had just finished running for 30 hours with a cold.

"We won't, as long as you do what we ask." 'It' replied.

"We know everything  about your life, your bastard of a father, and neglectful mother." Another voice chimed in. "So don't even try to escape, we know your every move."

"Here's what we want you to do.
Find whitty, or else the corruption in your body will get worse. If you don't comply, you will die in exactly 1 year from now. Lastly, if you dare tell anyone about this, you'll die within a month. We know your every move."

You nodded your head.. there was nothing else you could really do or say. Suddenly, the door kicked open, and a figure with a covered face threw Pico to the ground. He looked weak, but annoyed at the same time.
He stood up, as weak as he felt, he didn't like being seen as under another person.

"Go. Do your job, or face death." 'It' said.

_____________________

At home, at last. All your belongings was on Pico's counter, neatly placed. He  gently put you on his couch, and then nearly collapsed on the other.

"What the fuck.." He said outloud to seemingly no one. "I..don't know, but I feel so fatigued.." You replied. You sounded stuffy, and your throat was sore. "Those things they said about my parents.. how would they know.." Pico's ears perked up. "..What about them?"
"My father he's just..a terrible person.. and my mother.. she always acted as if she didn't care. When my grades were bad, when the kids bullied me, when I got physically abused by my dad, she did nothing...in fact she cheated on my dad with an accountant. At one point, she said she just considered aborting me because I said I hated my life.. and.. I think these people who are threatening me are using these facts to their advantage, to intimidate me.."

Pico looked indifferent to the things he heard, if anything he felt a sense of relation. "I know how that feels..my dad just wasn't there. My mom was just an alcoholic.. so I guess I can relate with you." He sighed, and got up. He put his hand on your forehead. "Just as I suspected, you're sick."

You started tearing up, you were in pain, sick, and currently hated your existence.

"Please, don't cry.. it'll make it worse." He said, as he went into his kitchen to get some medicine. Knowing how bitter it was, he got some water.

"I think if you take it now, you'll feel better tomorrow." He said, trying to get you to take the medicine. Eventually, wanting to get it done and over with, you just took it, gagging as you did so. You took the water and drank it right after. You laid back down on your side. Pico put a blanket on you to make sure that you were warm.