x lofight x

After Whitty finished his soup, he seemed to be more at ease. You started humming 'lofight' as a way to ease up. The rain gently tapped at the window near your couch. Whitty bobbed his head, and soon joined in. It wasn't too loud, but just quietly singing some other parts. Once the song ended, there was an awkward silence. "You have a nice voice." Whitty finally said. "Oh.. thanks, it isn't anything special." You chuckled. "If it wasn't anything special, I wouldn't have said anything. I don't lie." He said, coughing immediately afterwards. "I think the soup is helping me too." Whitty said, sheepishly smiling at you. He had no idea how to control his feelings or how to act around other people, so naturally he tried to be friendly.

"Aww, I'm glad it helped" You replied, smiling back.
"Back to the topic of music, I feel like it's about time the music industry had something.. different and new for once. I'm sick of hearing pop songs, they're starting to sound the same." He sighed. You chuckled, partly out of relating to what he said. You thought about it for a while, and then spoke. "If I were to go into that industry, Do you think I'd make it?" "Totally. You have an unique sound, so it shouldn't be too hard."
You smiled at him. Every minute that passed by, you seemed to fall deeper and deeper in love with him. His heavy but raspy voice made you feel at peace.. for the first time in 2 months. Whitty felt the same about you.

You got up off the floor, and sat close to him, tucking yourself under the blanket  he had on him. Whitty put his hand around your hips, pulling you closer to him. His face was warm, not only because he was sick, but also because it was the first time.. in a long time that he's both trusted and fallen for someone. "S..sorry, I should have asked before being so touchy" Whitty said, after realizing what he had just done. He never knew how touch starved he actually was. "No, no. It's okay" You replied, cuddling up to him.

After a few minutes, whitty had you in a position where he was holding you. He seemed to be at peace as he drifted to sleep. The rain helped, as you had already went to sleep in his arms. For the first time, it was peaceful, warm, and calm.

Pico woke up about an hour later. He tried to ignore the sweet position you were in with someone he didn't even know. It still hurt, but he was able to ignore it. "Well.. whatever makes you happy." Pico quietly said, before silently  leaving through the front door.