x don't watch me cry x

Whitty's fingers ran through every loop in your curly hair that gently made memories, springing back up once his hand went back to its original place. "I'm torn.. I don't know what to do" You cried. It was a terrible feeling, you were  just nervous about your relationship with Pico.. you weren't even sure if you only saw him as a friend.

Then it hit you.

You liked both of them.

"Maybe you should say something to him.. talk to him about it.. or if he's more like me, leave him alone for a while. The fact that he tried to escape the situation tells me that maybe he didn't want to let you see him weak."
He was quiet for a moment, and then sighed.
"I'm sorry Y/n. I ruined your life.. I caused this.. disease, now these people have their target on you.. yet, you don't even have the heart to turn me in. Why are you so forgiving..?"
"It's not that I'm forgiving, I just.. I can't stand hurting others." You replied, still swallowing the possibility that you fell for both of them.
"Your face is pale, Y/n.. are you okay?" Whitty asked, a little concerned. "Y-yeah, I'm fine" You replied, your cheeks heating up in acceptance of your fate.

Pico stumbled through the alleyway, drunk as can be. It was the only way he could feel normal in that moment. He then saw you in Whitty's arms. Normally, if he were sober, he would have just left you alone. But, in his drunken despair, he approached you two.
"Wwwhat 're you doing here? Shouldn't you.. home " Whitty was confused, started, and kinda wanted to laugh. "Pico.." you said, disappointed that your suspicion was confirmed. "It'ssss fiiinnnee, I'm fiinnee, everything'ss okay" Pico stumbled next to you, only being held up against the wall. Whitty started getting protective of you, holding you closer to him and more tightly. Pico started laughing. It wasn't because he was insane, he just found everything to be so surreal and ironic.

"Who are you?" Whitty inquired. His voice low but very much Intimidating.