x rivalry x

It started raining. It was cold, and made it even more awkward for the 3 of you. Nonetheless, Whitty held you closer to him, keeping you warm. "P..Pico" Pico replied to his question, wiping alcohol off his cheek. "I'm not gonna hurt ya, I just wanted to meet the fffuuu.. the guy Y/n has been obsessing over in their spare time."

Your stomach got butterflies when Pico had said that. You could hear the jealousy in his voice, especially when he almost insulted whitty. "Whitmore." He said in a cold tone. It's almost like he didn't want Pico to call him his nickname.

Pico, too drunk to and you too dazed to see, didn't notice Whitty smirking to himself. "And, about them 'obsessing' over me - clearly, you're more obsessed with them than they are with you."
It was a childish comment, but he didn't  care.
You started getting nervous, the tension  was high and you so desperately wanted to escape the situation. "..Hey, um, why don't we just go home? It's cold and rainy.."
"That's fine." Whitty replied. He put you down gently, then stood up. He then bent down to your level, while his back was towards you. "Hop on if you want." He offered. You carefully climbed on his back, feeling a little nervous. Once you were fully on, he stood up again. Pico rolled his eyes, and followed you two home.

________________

Once home, you both sat them down in your small living room. Once dry, you sat on your carpet floor, feeling relief. "My throat.." He quietly said. He sounded stuffy too. "Are you okay?" You asked. "I'll..I'll be fine" Whitty replied, feeling fatigued. You got up, and put your hand on his forehead. It was hot. "I think you might be coming down with a fever." You quietly said, trying not to awake Pico. "No, like I said, I'm fine." Whitty lied..he just didn't wanna take medicine.

Against his claims of being well, You went into your kitchen and warmed up a bowl of chicken noodle soup you had in there, just in case if you were sick.. Which you are, but you just ignored it. You handed him the bowl, along with a fork.

"..Thank you" Whitty said. He was a bit surprised that you actually cared enough to make sure that he was okay.
"After you finish, I want you to get some rest."