x midnight x

"Y/n.. I feel like we're being watched" He said, sitting closer to you, just in case. "Wait.. why?" You replied in a concerned tone. "I..just do. Please be careful when you go home..." He said in a worried tone. It was the first time you heard is voice shake, it was disturbing. Then, he started to hear quiet voices.

"Them, I think whitty interacted with them.. Y/n..? 'must be apart of his escape" One voice said. "We need to kidnap them, maybe it'll make whitty come to us if he knows we have something he loves."

"What the fu.." Pico said, quietly. He hated how they referred to you as an object, he hated how they planned on taking you away.
"Hm?" You turned to Pico. "We need to go. Now." He said in a serious tone, he was visibly shaken up.
"W-wait, why?" You asked, starting to get increasingly nervous. "You're in danger, we seriously need to get moving." He replied. "Get your bag." Pico grabbed his gun, almost everything else he needed was in his pocket. You got your bag, he grabbed your hand and ran out of his front door

___________

Running down the alleyway at midnight, it was cold and foggy. You wished you had worn something warmer, but what could you do? You'd never expect to have to run from something you don't even know about. That was until suddenly something grabbed you, and covered your mouth. Before you knew it, you were knocked out cold.

____________

You woke up, your head pounding from the pain. You then noticed scars on your arm, with some black..something was staining your skin. Your left eye felt as if it were.. off. Out of that eye, you saw everything in a dark, dingy tone.. as if you saw things for what it was. You also felt sick, and wanted to cry.. but you couldn't.

"So.. Y/n.." A mysterious voice said. "Let's just cut to the chase. You're here because you're a valuable asset to us, and valuable to your little boyfriend." Another voice said. "W-wait, what boyfriend?" You asked, confused. "Whitty. Shouldn't you know? Unless he gave you a fake name.." 'it' replied.

"And.. if you don't do what we say, your friend over here will cease to exist."