x Whitty? x

You stepped back a bit, still intimidated by the tall man. "Whitty..? W-why.. how did you.."
"You're Y/n, right..? Sorry I don't mean to be a creep.. your friend called you by your name and that's how I know.." he said quietly.
"I'm really sorry about what happened a while ago..I didn't mean to hurt you.. I was just having a rough time. Though, I'm pretty sure you don't wanna talk to me again after that.. which is understandable." He chuckled a bit. Not out of joy, but out of irony.
"Oh..well.. it's okay.." You replied, not knowing how to respond.
Then you realized who he was. 'Whitty?' You thought to yourself. No way that's him.

"Hey..um" You spoke up again
"So.. You're whitty right? The whitty who's behind lo-fight, overhead and ballistic?" You asked out of curiosity. He just shrugged. "Whatever you want to think."

________________________

"Wait, so let me get this straight.. you saw this whitty guy and you asked who he was, and he just responds with some bullshit response like "whatever you want me to be" or some shit. This dude is nuts" Pico said as you sipped on your milk, almost causing you to choke from laughter. His rants were funny.

"Its like you want me to die or something" you said while fanning yourself, referring to almost choking.

"No really! I mean it! He exploded you and then tries to play up this mystery when he's supposedly this famous Rockstar or some shit. Watch him appear outside your window like 'hi' "

You were in tears at this point, trying to hold it together and not die of laughter. "N-no, he apologized to me, and I think it was an accident...it's like you're jealous or something." You said, teasingly.

"Listen I'm not jealous. I just think some rando trying to flirt with you is weird." Pico said, turning his head away from you.. you wondered why he did so.

"Why do you have your head turned?"
"You don't need to know."