PROLOGUE

The quiet halls had only scared Euphemia to the point where she didn't want to leave her room, scared as to what her twins were planning

The quiet halls had only scared Euphemia to the point where she didn't want to leave her room, scared as to what her twins were planning. The twins — James and Julianna — didn't blame their mother for fearing to move as they were usually playing pranks on their poor parents. But Julianna was simply too excited to bother helping James with his evil plan to prank their mum and dad. She didn't know exactly what he was doing. Something with flying brooms she's guessing since he borrowed hers.

Julianna was in her bathroom combing her long messy brown hair when she heard her mum screech,"Potters!" and James laughing as he slid down the stairs. Cautiously she peeked her head out the bathroom and into the hallway seeing her mom come out of her room, green and covered in broken broom which made Julianna gasp.

"JAMES! YOU BROKE MY BROOMSTICK WITH YOUR SILLY LITTLE PRANK!" Julianna called out angrily as she stomped towards her mum and began pulling the pieces of it off.

"What do you mean his little prank, Jules? You weren't in on this one." Euphemia asked curiously.

Having assumed that both of her twins had been behind the exploding broomstick, this came as quite the shock the Euphemia. She eyed her daughter for a hint of untruthfulness.

"You can't tell when your being pranked by only your git of a son? I am offended mum." Julianna said clenching her heart as James peeked his head around the corner.

"Honestly woman! You call yourself our mother." he said pointing a finger at her tauntingly, just then their father walked out of his room with broken broomstick in his messy hair. Quite unbothered he was about his twins behavior as he walked down stairs for breakfast.

"Mornin' Potters." he yawned not looking back causing Julianna and Euphemia to furrow their eyebrows.

Though, horror struck the Potter twins as they looked at each other with realization.

"I need to do my hair!" The Potter twins yelled at the same time.

"When did I have two girls." Euphemia groaned as she started walking down the stairs to make the children breakfast.

"Ha! She called you a girl." Julianna taunted as she began to walk back to her room so she could finish getting ready.

Her first year at hogwarts had to be perfect. She had to make friends with her dorm mates, get good grades and pull wicked pranks with her brother to avoid becoming a prefect. She was honestly going to be busy this year.

The family of four found themselves at kings cross station looking for platforms 9 and 10, James and Julianna of course made it into a bet, whoever finds it first is owed 3 Galleons from the twin who did not,"Do you see it Julie?" Fleamont asked his daughter but she only shook her head. Her mom had pulled her messy brown hair into an uncomfortable tight ponytail that she would no doubt be taking out the second the train left the station,"See it James?"