12. The one with the Poker

Due to stress from the girls forcing him to study over the week, Peter had a mental break down and was in the hospital wing. James and Sirius however were in the common room while Julianna and Remus were visiting him.

"You know, I know they call this a Love Seat, but I'm not really feeling anything special towards you." James said to Sirius. "Maybe we should get Julianna here instead."

Sirius rolls up his daily prophet and hit James on the head.

Julianna, Lily and Alice, who were coming back from the library and ran into Julianna, walk into the room together..

"Hey, guys." Julianna says as the girls pass them.

"Hey." the boys say at the same time.

Within the next hour, the group was sitting in a circle without realizing, except for Julianna who was dominating a first year in wizards chess. Lily and Alice were in their own world, not listening in on the conversation happening next to them.

"You know, I can't believe you. Linda is so great! Why won't you go out with her again?" James asked Sirius.

"I don't know." Sirius answered with a shrug, he honestly didn't. But he was also looking at the reason right now, her brown hair with hints of blonde highlights and bright green eyes. Her nose scrunched up mockingly at the first year infront of her.

"Is this still about her whole 'The Flintstones could've really happened' thing?" James asked.

"No, it's not just that. It's just-I want someone who... who does something for me, y'know? Who gets my heart pounding, who... who makes me, uh..." he begins to stare lovingly at Julianna as she moved a piece.

"...play wizard chess with her?" James said to the boy teasingly.

"What?" Sirius asked turning his head to look at James.

"Could you want her more?" James asked his best friend. Anyone with half a brain knew that the Black boy was in love with the Potter girl. And James was more than willing to have Sirius as his family.

"Who?" Sirius asked with a slight scoff.

"Marcia, the oldest sister from the Brady's Bunch." James said as he motioned to the girl, who had made the first year cry and run away. Julianna frowned slightly and tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"Was it something I said?” she asked Lily. Lily made a face before nodding at the girl..

"Look, I am totally not into her, she's your sister, OK, I just..." Julianna walked over to grab her book and Sirius layed his head on the arm of the chair,"Hiiii!"

"Hi!" she said while leaning forward and grabbed the book in her hand.

"We're fine, we're fine." Sirius said with a smile. Julianna and James both quirked a brow at the odd response.

"Okay, Weirdo?" she said, returning the smile despite his weird behavior and walks away to sit next to Lily.

Sirius keeps staring at her, head on arm, and James smacks him with the daily prophet. Remus enters the common room, causing the boys laugh at him.

"Shut up!" Remus glared at the two boys.

"We're not - we're not saying anything." James said, though he held a smile which made Julianna quirk her brow in suspicion.

"What?" Alice asked the boys softly.

"Uhhhh... Remus cried last night." Sirius smirked, Julianna had leaned forward slightly, intrigued on the story of why exactly Remus ended up crying.