15. The One with The Eight Sirius's

Julianna had been avoiding Slughorn's dinners by scheduling Quidditch practice on those nights. So far it had been working, Lily however begged the girl to go to the Christmas party. Julianna refused the first time, along with the second and third. It wasn't until Lily surprised the girl with a line up of potential dates that she agreed.

Julianna was walking into the common room, mid conversation with Sirius when Lily popped out of nowhere,"Hi Julianna!" Julianna jumped slightly while sputtering, her hand immediately went to Sirius's forearm.

"Merlin's balls Lily." She said after catching her breath, Julianna looked around at the boys who were all smiling at her,"What's going on here?" She asked nervously.

"These are your date options for Slughorns Christmas party." Lily said to her. Sirius took aback and looked at Julianna who seemed equally confused.

"I told you I'm not going to that blasted party." Julianna said to her.

"Why not?" Lily asked stubbornly.

"Because I..." Julianna racked her brain for excuses,"I don't have a date." Sirius gave her an odd look.

"Julianna... I literally went through Hogwarts and handpicked out boys of your type."

Julianna looked over Lily's shoulder and seen seven boys with long straight black hair and grey eyes. Julianna let out a gasp before turning to Lily who gave her a knowing look.

"I'm sorry. Uhm you guys are free.” Julianna said to them. They quickly scattered.

"They all look stupid." Sirius said jealously which made Julianna quirk a brow at him. Sirius turned to Julianna who was now smiling widely as an idea popped into her head, the boy immediately felt terrified, "What?"

"I'll go." Julianna turns back to Lily,"If Sirius goes as my date." without a word Julianna walked off into the boy's dorm room. Lily gave Sirius a terrifying smile which made the boy rush off after her.

"Annie! Don't leave me alone with her!" he called out. Sirius shut the door behind him quickly to get away from Lily. Sirius then turned back to Julianna,"Don't have a date? That was the stupidest excuse I've ever heard came out of your mouth." he chuckled.

"I know. It was the only thing I could think of. Even with all those boys staring at me like I was gonna slaughter them." she said jokingly.

Sirius watched the girl as she sprung herself onto his bed, none of the other marauders were in the room, Remus was forcing them study, Sirius got away because Julianna promised she would help him study herself. Even then the werewolf reluctantly agreed because Sirius said that she shouldn't make promises she can't keep. Sirius sat down beside the girl and smiled.

"Did I mention that you look beautiful today?" he smirked,"I mean honestly. Did you hurt yourself falling from heaven?"

"No but I scraped my knee crawling out of hell." She said in rebuttal.

"Well that explains why you're so hot." Sirius said smoothly.

"Oh my Godric." she said with a light laugh.

"You know, I've been thinking in the seconds you asked. I would love to go with you to Slughorn's party." Sirius said to her.

Julianna raised a brow,"No. No you wouldn't because we aren't going to that thing." she said shaking her head.

Hatred was not a strong enough word to describe how she was feeling towards Sirius Black at the moment. Staring at herself in the mirror wearing the dress that Lily apparently already bought her. She knew that she looked beautiful, her hair was elegantly pushed back with a pin. Julianna scoffed before walking out of the room, shortly followed by a beaming Lily who was taking a Ravenclaw boy who was already in the club.