22. The One With the Jealousy

Julianna was asleep comfortably in her bed, mouth agape. James and Sirius however were outside her door. James put his finger on his lips to tell Sirius to be quiet. Slowly James turned the door to her bedroom and opened it. James flipped the light on and Julianna groaned and pulled a pillow over her face. James and Sirius tiptoed over to her bed and James screamed in her ear. Julianna jumped up and threw James over her bed with a hysterical scream.

"Ow." James groaned.

Julianna let out a frustrated scream. "James!" she picked up her pillow and slapped him with it. Julianna's messy hair fell infront of her eyes and she looked at Sirius who jumped back slightly. "Oh my God! Get out!" she smacked James with her pillow and threw one at Sirius,"Get out of my room! Both of you!"

James scrambled up off the floor and followed Sirius out of the house. "Jesus she's angry!" she heard Sirius call out before a loud crash down the stairs,"Bloody hell Prongs! She's definitely not a morning person!"

"Oi boys!"

Julianna's piano again began to play the same tune making her groan,"I get it, okay. We like each other and have to figure it out. Which we will- why am I talking to a piano?"

The three friends were looking for a compartment on the train. Julianna walked behind both boys as she pulled her trunk. Sirius held a bright smile on his face, Julianna and James had been arguing the whole way to the station with him in the middle of them. There had been a point where Julianna leaned over Sirius to smack James in the head. The whole argument was very amusing to him.

"Guys" Alice called out,"Come sit with us! We have Peter and Lily and Remus are in the prefects compartment."

A girl walked passed the three of them and smiled at Sirius,"I like your shirt."

"Thank you." Sirius said back to her while walking into the compartment. Julianna's hand gripped onto her trunk handle tighter. She didn't know why she did it, the boy didn't even look back at the girl as he said thank you. It shouldn't have bothered her. But it did. It bothered her so much. "Here. I'll grab that for you." Sirius said grabbing her trunk for her as she walked into the compartment.

"Thank you." She said, Marlene, James and Alice shared a look. Sirius might not have recognized the tone but they sure did.

James sat down next to Alice as Julianna sat down closest to the door. Sirius sat down next to her and she glanced over at him.

When the Hogwarts Express was nearing Hogwarts Lily and Remus had joined them. Julianna was once more leaning across Sirius, though this time she was engaging Lily, who sat diagonal from her by the window. Sirius, bored, grabbed a few strands of her hair and made them attack each other.

Sirius's brother, Regulus walked into the compartment followed by a girl Julianna had never seen before. "Hey Jules. I was wondering if I could ask you something." he said avoiding Sirius's eye contact.

"Yes of course, Reggie." Julianna said getting up.

"Oh this is Yennefer Schuyler by the way." Regulus told her as she slid the compartment door shut behind her. He double checked the door to see if it was shut all the way.

"Yes, hi! I'm Julianna Potter." Julianna said shaking the girl's hand.

"Oh I know that. You and your friends are kind of famous around here." Yennefer said.

"Yennefer? That's a pretty name. And it's unique." Julianna complimented the girl.

Regulus cleared his throat to stop the small talk from the girls. He knew that if he didn't they'd be there for hours,"I wanted to ask if he's alright."

Sirius watched the three closely. Julianna smiled at Regulus as Yennefer stared at her. Julianna had answered Regulus's question with a smile on her face. She glanced back at Sirius who immediately turned to Peter. She chuckled softly and turned back to Regulus. She shook Yennefer's hand again and gave Regulus a hug before returning to the compartment.

James looked over at Julianna,"What did he want?" he asked her knowing Sirius wouldn't.

"None of your business, James." She said before glancing back over at Yennefer and Regulus. Regulus had said something to her which made her laugh,"I think it's good he's moving on." Julianna smiled and turned back to Sirius.

"Moving on?" Sirius said confused. Julianna motioned to he and Yennefer who had just started walking away,"he most definitely is not. She's just his friend he just met her at your Christmas Ball. And besides it's not possible to move on from you." he said without even realizing.

Everyone turned to look at Sirius. Julianna's lips parted slightly. James eyes were widened. Lily and Alice were smiling. Marlene looked like she was going to laugh. Peter looked visibly confused. Remus raised an eyebrow at Sirius to stop himself from smiling.

"What?" Sirius asked looking around at their faces.

"Nothing." she said as she shook her head with a soft smile. Julianna looked over at Lily who sent her a knowing look, she had been trying to get her to go out with Sirius since she's known. Julianna shook her head at Lily. Lily gave her disappointed look.

Sirius glanced between the girls confusedly,"What the hell is going on here?"

"Nothing that concerns you, Black." Lily said casually which made James chuckle,"You shut up, Potter. And move over, I'm practically sitting on your lap."

"He is not gonna complain about that." Julianna smiled.

"There's no room over here. Someone's gonna have to sit on someone's lap. Sirius, Julianna you two are the closest." Lily said. Julianna's mouth fell open.

"How is that going to help you guys over there?" Sirius asked them. "There's three of you. And five of us. There's more of us then you."

"Yeah and we fit fine over here." Julianna said.

"Well actually it's a little snug-" Julianna sent Remus a look,"I- we fit more than fine over here. Yeah."

"Wuss." Lily muttered as she crossed her arm.

Lily glared at Remus who gulped. "Sorry." He said before opening his book up and began reading to avoid any more confrontation.

Julianna, however, glared at Lily knowing what she was doing. James looked around the group before standing up and pulling a banjo out of his trunk. Sirius turned to Julianna who's face was one of horror and confusion as she watched her friend.

James began to strum the banjo strings before singing a song that he made up,"Everybody's talking about it. Everybody knows it's true. Sirius you're in love with Julie. Julie is into you too."

All eyes went from James to Sirius and Julianna who just so happened to be leaning their heads on one another. Sirius's eyes were widened and Julianna's face was redder than Lily's hair. Julianna sat up quickly and cleared her throat while looking out the compartment door.

Sirius excused himself from the compartment and left.

"Hey. I like your shirt." She said mockingly under her breath making everyone turn back to her,"Thank you." she said in a deeper voice to indicate Sirius. "The nerve of that little twat." she muttered to herself. Lily and Remus glanced at each other confusedly. Alice, Peter, James and Marlene knew exactly what she was referring to.

The girl had her arms crossed with a pout. She had no reason to be jealous. Sirius didn't flirt with her. The girl probably wasn't even flirting with Sirius to begin with. Everybody flirts with Sirius, she thought to herself. No stop it, Julianna. The little voice inside her head scolded. You do not get to be jealous. You don't get to feel this way. Sirius already told you how he felt about you. The little voice of common sense said to her.

Julianna sighed and looked out the compartment door window.