24. The One With the Dreams

Julianna was upset when she found out the Marauder's were keeping something from her, and she needed to know what it was. Regulus who happened to run into Julianna before she walked into the common room stood behind her. They all looked up at her, Sirius was slightly shocked to see Regulus and he glanced at Julianna who's eyes were narrowed in determination.

"From now on, we are gonna be open and honest in this friend group." She said to them while crossing her arms. "Now. What is going on with everybody.

James was the first to speak up,"Moony says that he thinks about you sometimes when he's making love to himself."

"What?" she blinked.

"THAT WAS ONE TIME JAMES. ONE TIME!" Remus shouted.

Julianna was shocked that it was true,"WHAT?"

"Pete told me it happened to him like a bunch of times." Sirius said randomly which made Julianna gasp.

Peter stood up and pointed at Sirius accusingly,"Sirius! You told me you had a sex dream about Julianna and she had fox hands."

Sirius stood up as well,"DREAMS DO NOT COUNT!" Sirius yelled which made Regulus chuckle. Sirius turned to him and glares,"Besides Regulus told me it once happened to him in the shower."

"Hey! Don't bring me into this." Regulus said from behind the girl, as she turned to him in shock.

"You've ALL thought about me while self completing?" She questioned the boys.

"Yeah." Regulus nodded.

"Nope." James said easily.

Sirius shrugged,"It's not that big of a deal."

Julianna gave them all a look of disgust, and turned to walk away,"We're going back to keeping secrets. When I walk through this door to my room this conversation never happened." She shut the door loudly behind her and screamed, which the boy could hear from the common room,"OH MY MERLIN!!!!"

"Wait until she founds out we all have done it way more than once." Peter sniggered, which made James slap the back of his head.

"So Pads. What did the fox hands look like?" Remus said turning to Sirius.

James groaned, not wanting to her more about the subject, but lastly said,"She's acting like she's never had a sex dream before. I mean she literally told me-" he paused.

Sirius's head snapped towards him with wide eyes,"Woah. Who'd she have a sex dream about?" Sirius asked in an oddly serious tone.

"Yeah. I am not talking about this with you. Forget I said something." James said standing up.

The four girls were sitting in their normal spots while James and Sirius came up to them laughing. Sirius sat down next to Julianna and threw his arm around her shoulder,"Wassup baby!"

Julianna looked up at the girls to see if this was really happening and then turned to Sirius as she swallowed the food in her mouth,"Baby?" she asked slightly confused.

"You remind me of the twenty letters in the alphabet." he said to her as Lily and Marlene furrowed their brows in the confusion.

"There's fucking twenty six letters in the alphabet." Julianna said to him before taking another bite of her toast.

"Oh silly me. How could I forget U - R - A - Q - T." he said with an arrogant smirk.

"Aww!" Alice gushed.

"No! No wait! Padfoot that's only 25!" James said to Sirius in a loud manner,"You're still missing one. You can't count!"

"My bad! My bad!" He said holding his hands up in surrender before turning to Julianna with his hand on her thigh,"You can get that D later."

"Bloody hell, Pads." she groaned. She picked his hand off of her thigh and put it at his side. "Hand's off the merchandise." she said before going back to eating.

"So how are you feeling, J.P?" James asked leaning closer to her.

"James. I don't want to remember what you guys said." She said to him. "We should probably get going Alice. We have divination." she said as she stood up and walked off, Alice quickly in pursuit after her.

"Me too. Don't forget about me Annie! You guys always leave me and I have to sit next to the girl who eats her hair." Sirius said standing up. He looked down at his plate sadly before grabbing a piece of toast and running after the girls. He threw his arm around both of their shoulders once he was caught up and placed a teasing, sloppy kiss on Julianna's cheek. She groans and wiped it away.

Julianna sat with Sirius and Alice, bored in divination. She leaned her face on the palm of her hand. Her eyes were drooping slightly as she grew more and more tired. Julianna's head fell onto Sirius arm, which happened to be the only thing protecting her from smacking her head on the table. Sirius's head snapped to Julianna. Her closed eye twitched subtly, which the average wizard would've missed. But not Sirius, not when he had spent the last five years obsessively studying her every feature, even without him noticing it.

His eyes fell back to the professor, Griffin, as he gasped loudly,"Someone in this classroom will see more loss in a year than everyone else in here would in a lifetime." his eyes flickered cautiously to Julianna but had to do a double take when he realized she was sleeping. "Ms. Potter. Am I boring you?"

"Yes... I mean no." she murmured into Sirius's arm, whilst nuzzling more into it.

"Can you repeat what I said, or were you not listening?" he asked, crossing his arms.

"I was listening. In my sleep." she said, slightly louder this time. "You said blah blah. Someone in here will see more loss than anyone else in a lifetime. Blah blah."

Professor Griffin went on with the lesson. And Julianna stayed awake for all of it. A rather boring period of divination. Especially because she understood none of it. Alice had seemed interested in it though. Her head was perched between her hands. And per usual, her face held a kind soft smile with doe eyes. Sirius ran his fingers through his soft, shiny black hair.

Julianna groaned in boredom and pulled at the ends of her brown hair. She leaned back in her seat and tapped her foot impatiently. Sirius glanced over at the girl and tried not to smile. That was one of the hardest things he'd done. How could he not smile while looking at the masterpiece the Potter girl was. He looked away before she had the chance to catch him staring at her. As soon as the class ended, Julianna grabbed her things and booked it out the classroom.

Wanting to ask Sirius to go on a walk with her, Julianna walks in on James and Sirius who were doing something suspicious on a piece of paper. Both boys turned to look at her with wide eyes.

"James. Sirius." She said suspiciously.

"J-Julianna" Sirius stuttered out while sitting on the paper.

Julianna glanced between the two boys warily. She has never been more confused than she is now."Is everything alright boys?"

"It's perfectly fine Tricks. We were-" Sirius paused before elbowing James in the side and giving him a look,"James tell Annie what we were doing."

"We-I'm teaching him some poetry." James said. Julianna tilted her head slightly as Sirius snapped his head towards James.

"Poetry?" She looks to Sirius who was glaring at James.

Sirius scrunched his face before forcing the words out,"I... Love poetry."

James was laughing slightly,"I was as surprised as you are. He can't get enough of it." he told his sister.

"I'll leave you, your poetry then pads." She said before back tracking out of the dorm room. After she shut the door Sirius turned and glared at James.

"Poetry. That's the best you could come up with?" he asked incredulously.

"Oh what did you want me to say? Hey Julianna. Sirius and I are planning a hypothetical wedding for the two of you." James said to Sirius.

Sirius shrugged,"i don't know. Something that didn't make me sound like a lovestruck girl." he said though it was obvious.

James snorted lightly,"You are a lovestruck girl." He motioned down at where Sirius was sitting, on top of a piece of paper with his hypothetical future vows to Julianna.