5. The one with the Competition

After half an hour of just staring at the map, Julianna left to go grab her things. She casted a spell that made them small enough to fit in her pocket. She then left the room to go get Sirius.

"Hey Padfoot. You ready?" She asked peering around the corner.

Sirius got up from the map at once,"Yeah of course."

None of the other boys looked up from the map as Sirius grabbed his things. The two had nearly made it out the door successfully before James had noticed what was said.

"Where are you two going?" James asked still staring at the map.

"Umm. On a walk." Julianna said before shutting the door behind her and Sirius.

"A walk? Siriusly?

"Oh shut it." She muttered,"I don't lie to James. So you're lucky right now. Don't blow it."

The two spent about an hour studying in the library surrounded by books so that no one would recognize them. The hour consisted of Sirius messing around and flirting with her as Julianna - shockingly to Sirius - laughed.

After the hour the two snuck out of the library before going down by the black lake,"Wanna go for a swim?"

"Is this another attempt to see me half naked?" She raised a brow at the boy.

"And what about it." He said crossing his arms making the girl laugh as she rested a hand on his shoulder before they continued to walk.

"You know. When I first met you I thought you were weird and annoying." She said before they two walked in silence for a little bit.

"And?" Sirius finally spoke up.

"And you are." She said honestly.

"When I first met you I thought that you were a real bitch." Sirius said to her.

"And what changed your mind?" She mused.

"I still think you're a bitch. I've just grown to love that about you." Sirius smiled down at the girl who merely laughed.

"Yeah well I like that you're weird and annoying. It's much better than an asshole and annoying." She said.

"Julie!" The two stopped walking at the sound of her name. Julianna turned around a bright smile appeared on her face, Sirius turned to look at who the cause of the smile was only to see his brother rushing towards them.

"Reggie!" Sirius went to continue walking but Julianna grabbed his hand,"Please stay. He's your brother. You should at least try and talk to him." She whispered. Sirius looked down at their hands before nodding which made the girl smile wider before pulling the boy towards his brother.

"Hey." Regulus said as he reached them.

"Hi." Sirius muttered quietly.

"So what brings you two out this late?" He asked them.

"Me and Sirius decided that we wanted to go out for a walk." Julianna answered wrapping her hands around Sirius's arm.

"No wonder everyone thinks you two are dating."

"Please if we were dating the only female in his dorm would be me."

"She says as though it's normal for Hogwarts to think we're dating." Sirius said jokingly.

"Well I figured you told them." Julianna furrowed an eyebrow at the boy.

"No. Actually I'm pretty sure it was your brother's attempt to get boys to stay away from you." Regulus told the two of them. "Not that it worked." Sirius watched Regulus look her up and down, not that Julianna noticed, she was to busy turning her head to Sirius.

"That daft idiot." Julianna said.

"I could do better." Sirius said arrogantly.

Julianna turned to him immediately with a offended look on her face.

"No you couldn't." Julianna sharply said.

"There isn't anyone better." Sirius smiled at her cheekily as she scoffed. Regulus chuckled softly.

"Anyways I was on my way to the library and saw you. Wanted to stop by and said hi. Bye brother. Goodbye Julie." Regulus said, smile at Julianna before turning around.

"Bye Reg! - that wasn't so hard was it?" Julianna said.

"Watching my little brother have a hard on for my - best friend? Not hard at all. Except for his -"

"Oh stop it." Julianna said smacking his chest.

"No it's adorable really." Sirius said following after her as she walked away,"He thinks that if he tries hard enough you'll eventually fall for him."

"You're being ridiculous, Reg doesn't have a crush on me."

"Reg? God he has it worse than I thought." Sirius said teasing.

"Stop it, Padfoot. This whole jealousy thing isn't a flattering look on you." Julianna said, Sirius shrugged before turning around and he continued walking, though Julianna found herself staring at him longer than she should've. When she finally looked away she saw Rabastan Lestrange and his friends walking towards her and Sirius.

"Good afternoon, Gorgeous." Rabastan said looking at Julianna like she was something to eat.

"What do you want?." She retorted bitterly.

She turned to Sirius who seemed to be amused by the look of disgust on her face at the boy.

"Oh my Merlin, look at that beautiful face." He attempted the touch her face but Sirius slapped his hand away with a glare.

"You can't be serious." She said uninterestedly.

"Wanna play a game?" Rabastan raised an eye brow at her.

"I'd rather play with a possum." Julianna said looking at him disgustedly.

"Aw come on, Potter. Let's be more than friends."

"We'd have to be friends first so I'm gonna have to go with no." said Julianna sarcastically just wishing Rabastan would leave.

"Leave Black and come with me." Rabastan offered trying to grab her hand.

"Touch me and it'll be the last thing you feel." Julianna warned.

"You know, you're only being mean so you can deny your feelings for me." Rabastan shrugged.

"Or maybe I just hate you." Julianna mumbled.

"There's a thin line between love and hate, darling." Rabastan smiled cockily.

"There's also a thin line between dead and alive." Julianna said, finally grabbing Sirius's hand and walking forward, done with the conversation,"What a complete arse."

"I think I have some competition, tricks." Sirius said with a soft laugh. Julianna chuckled before looking down at Sirius's hand that was still in hers.

"We should get back. James is probably watching us on the map to make sure we're still moving." Julianna joked.

"Thank you. For tutoring me. McGonagall probably would have had me kicked off the Quidditch team."

"Well I couldn't have that of my best player, now could I?" She smiled.