1. The one with the Train

Julianna was in her bathroom straightening her awfully messy hair, she had just woken up, courtesy of James who over the years decided it would be a good idea wake her up half an hour until they had to leave. So she always spent the mornings rushing about her room trying to get ready and being stressed. She went to grab her wand with her left hand when she had realized it wasn't there. She had left her bathroom and went into her bedroom to look for it there.

"JAMES!" Julianna screeched while stomping out of her bedroom angrily,"JAMES!"

"WHAT?" He called back, Julianna started making her way down to the kitchen determined. Euphemia raised an eyebrow as Julianna passed her, but she continued to read this week's issue of Witch Weekly rather than to get into it with her two stubborn children this early in the morning.

"Have you seen my wand?" She asked with an eyebrow. Her messy brown hair was half straight half curly which told James that she was in the middle of doing it.

"No." he said avoiding eye contact as he stuffed his face with cereal which made Julianna walk closer and stare him down, eventually he gave up and gave it back to her,"Git."

Despite the love the two twins had for one another, they argued and fought more than anyone thought was possible, once when they were invited to the wedding of Cassiopeia Black and Thomas Primrose, James had made a fool of the Potter household by setting off several dung bombs at the reception. Julianna was so mad that James had ruined a beautiful moment and tackled him across the table, the Rosier family, that was sitting right next to the Potter's, screamed when the twins went flying into their table. The two were eventually pulled apart by the dung covered bride and groom, Cassiopeia had swore that she didn't mind but Julianna could tell she was upset, she apologized to the bride for three hours straight and have sent numerous owls over the years, still feeling sorry for the couple. After they had gotten home Euphemia had grounded the twins, which meant no Sirius until they went back to school, neither were happy.

"Do me a favor and try not to annoy Lily this year. She complains to me and the girls about it all the time and it's getting quite old. Oh and if Padfoot does the pick up line everyday thing this year I'm going to slap him." Julianna said as she began walking out of the kitchen. James had just barely seen the smile that almost broke out onto her face as she mentioned their male friend.

Everyday of every year, Sirius had decided to make sure every boy knew they didn't stand a chance with Julianna by telling her pick up lines. Most of the time she just scowled and shut him down, though there were rare moments when she had smiled. And Everytime they actually came close to having a moment they were always interuppted by McGonagall while Dumbledore watched in amusement. It was no secret that the Black fancied the Potter, even if she was completely blind and dense not to see it. There was a reason why she isn't in Ravenclaw anyways.

"Wait." James said stopping his sister as she turned around,"Evans has talked about me?" he asked with an arrogant smile.

So walking forward and sitting next to James, Julianna says while scrunching her nose,"Oh yeah. Loads of times. About how much she hates you. About how you're an arrogant toe-rag but if I didn't know any better I'd say she likes you," She paused to see James smile arrogantly before continuing,"Oh right I do know better and that she hates you."

James's smile dropped and he glared at his sister, who was getting back up to finish getting ready for hogwarts,"You are not sitting with me and the others. Stupid fox." he grumbled.

"Sirius and the others quite enjoy my company so I'm afraid it's not up to you, Prongs." she said kissing his cheek in a sisterly manner before running out the kitchen. Euphemia had yelled at Julianna to slow down as she ran up the stairs,"Well James woke me up late so I only have 30 minutes to get ready, I haven't even packed!" she yelled throwing her hair into a surprisingly messy bun figuring that she didn't have time for it.