17. The one with Sirius saying it loud

Julianna hadn't told any of her friends about the kiss, the only one who knew were James, Sirius and herself. She wanted to tell them, but she didn't know how. She's already waited two weeks. And now they were all leaving. She looked around at her friends, they were all helping Marlene pack up her things because she had pushed it off until last minute. Julianna eventually groaned and just threw all of Marlene's stuff into the truck and sat on it.

"Close it. Now." Julianna said. As the girls were shutting it Julianna had muttered,"I did something scandalous last night.

Lily grunted as she was forcing the zipper,"What was it?"

"I um.. I touched myself." Lily's jaw had dropped. Marlene merely smiled.

"Thinking about?"

Julianna had said in a slight whisper,"Thinking about Sirius.." Lily gasped excitedly. Julianna bit her lip and smiled. "He had just popped up into my head I swear!"

Julianna heard something hit the window to the door and they all turned and seen the four marauders with their faces pressed to the door. Sirius's face resembled one of a pig with his nostrils on full display which made Julianna and Alice laugh. Lily groaned before turning and putting her trunk on top. Marlene sighed before leaning forward and locking the door which caused the boys to look at her in betrayal. Julianna slapped Alice's thigh softly while laughing. Julianna slowly stopped laughing but a smile rested on her face as she watched Sirius pull away from the door and stick his tongue out at Marlene. His eyes quickly averted to Julianna who was watching him with her head tilted in amusement. The Black boy quickly sent her a wink which made her look away in realization. Marlene wiggled her brows and Julianna once they had left.

Unfortunately for Julianna, all Lily wanted to do all the way back to the station was study. So she had stuck around for about an hour before she managed to slip away, with Lily yelling at her to come back. "I have to pee Lily!" Julianna screamed at her friend. Lily took aback slightly before she nodded her head. Julianna had ran into Sirius into the hallway who was in the middle of a conversation with Regulus. "Oh! I'm so sorry, Padfoot."

"It's okay, Annie." He said with a charming smile. She went to keep walking but he grabbed her hand, it was the same one she had used when she thought about him last night. "So I was thinking that it was a shame that the boys are wearing green this year because red really is my color." He said quietly.

Julianna blushed softly,"Well I think you'll look charming and handsome in every color, Siri." she said to him with a smile. She softly pushed his shoulder. "Um- anyways I'd love to stay here and chat but it looks like the two of you were talking about something important and I really have to use the rest room to go hide from Lily so if you'll excuse me." She rambled as she slipped passed the two boys. They both watched her with weird expressions before deciding to let it go and continue their conversation.

Julianna let out a deep breath and continued down the train. She was slightly relieved that she wasn't going to see Sirius Black all break, except for that one night. She didn't have to deal with her feelings for him.

Sooner than she had wanted, Julianna found herself back in the girls compartment. Fortunately, she was just in time for the trolly of food. Julianna had bought everyone in the compartment some food for the ride back. The girls all looked at Julianna in shock when she began to pile things into her mouth un-regretfully.

"Whah- I'm shtreshed." Lily furrowed her brows not sure what the girl had just said.

Julianna was waiting for James to exit the train, though of course Sirius came out first. Julianna frowned at the boy slightly,"It's only like 2 weeks and I already miss you so much."

"I'm gonna miss you too, Annie." He said before pulling her into a hug that she just melted into, she let out a happy sigh as she wrapped her arms around him,"I can't imagine my life without you."

Julianna however believed the phrasing innocent, and her eyes saddened softly,"Aww! I can't imagine life without you either, Padfoot." She confessed.

Sirius pulled away from the girl, his hand grazed against her face,"Julianna. This is me telling you that I have feelings for you." She felt as if she had stopped breathing. This was the moment. "And I know you already know. I mean that kiss.." he let out a breathy chuckle.

"It was magic. Of course that might have something to do with the fact that we're wizards." She said. Sirius laughed.

"Everything that happens between us is magic, Annie. I like you. And I don't think I can hide it from you anymore."

Julianna smiled at that thought,"Good. Because I don't want you too." She said to him. "I like you too. A lot." She had said. "So I guess I'm also telling you."

Sirius let out a playful scoff,"Way to steal my thunder." He said. He turned around. "My parents are waiting for me so I should go but uh..."

Julianna smiled,"We'll talk about this next time. Don't forget to write." She said. Sirius smiled and pulled her into another hug, kissing the top of her head. Julianna hummed softly and leaned further into him. When Sirius pulled back he tucked the hair behind her ear, on both sides.

Julianna, James and Sirius ran around the castle. They were all laughing. They had just played a prank on young Remus. Julianna and Sirius we're both covered head to toe with red and yellow paint. Julianna stopped running so she could catch her breath. James kept running, while Sirius stopped. He turned to look at her.

"Best Prank ever!" Sirius said with a smile. He said walking over to the wall she was leaning against. Sirius was happy the twins were in his life. He had never pranked anyone before them. Quickly, yet painfully slow, they were corrupting him in the best way possible. Showing him how to be a kid and have fun instead of taking punishment and mandatory French classes.

Julianna laughed loudly. That was her laugh. Loud. Obnoxious. Like she wasn't afraid to let everyone know she was there. "Yeah." Sirius pushed the hair out of Julianna's face by tucking it behind both of her ears. Julianna felt her cheeks heat up, and was very glad she had paint on her face.

The girl watched him closely as he walked away. Once he was pulled away by his parents, she turned around in search for her brother. The boy had come up behind her shivering. "It's cold!" he complained.

Julianna laughed at him. "Yeah? It's Christmas time so maybe that has something to do with it."

Before James could make up a comeback he had seen Lily. He waved crazily,"Happy Christmas, Lily Flower!"

Lily, knowing he wasn't going to stop waved back, hesitantly. She then quickly turned away from him and towards her parents. Her sister ignored her coldly.