9. The one with the full moon

Julianna was sat with the boys in their dorm planning their escape. They were all pretty excited for it considering that it'd be their first times going out with Remus, who was already with Madam Pomfrey. Julianna sat between James and Sirius while throwing out ideas.

"How about. We just take our broom's and jump out the window?" James suggested. Julianna turned to him slightly dumbfounded.

"There's four of us. And only two broom's in this room." Julianna pointed out.

"You can ride mine."

"No." the twins said at the same time looking back at Sirius who opened his mouth in disbelief.

"I didn't mean that broom! Have some class James. There's a lady in the room." He said, as if it was the dirtiest thing he'd ever heard. He looked over at Julianna who was sitting halfway across the room from him, and winked. Julianna looked away.

"It could work. Two people on each broom." James said.

"Shut up, you moose." Julianna said to her brother.

"I'm not a moose, I'm a stag Julianna!" James said dramatically. Julianna let out a disappointed sigh and ran a hand through her hair.

"I was thinking more along the lines of an invisibility cloak. We have two." Julianna said. "the one you stole from dad. And then the one he got me for Christmas because I manipulated him into buying me one." Julianna said.

"It's in your dorm though." James said.

"Yeah but I could get it." She said as though it were obvious.

"Then why couldn't you get your broom?" James asked her.

"Because it was a dumb plan, James." She deadpanned.

James had frowned slightly. He liked the plan and thought that it was the quickest way out of the castle. He turned to Sirius to ask for his opinion and Julianna did the same. Sirius glanced between the twins with a slight smirk. "So I get to choose between the two of you... again." he said to himself.

"If we do the broom's then we'll know where the other one is at, at all times."

"so will everyone else idiot. Besides we don't have to know as long as we all make it to the whomping willow. If it makes you feel better, Peter can turn into a rat before we leave and we can take the same one."

"Oh I like that idea." Sirius said which made Julianna smirk at James.

"You always win when we make him choose." James said while glaring at Sirius. Sirius sent the girl a confident wink. She quickly looked away from him and back at her brother.

James was holding onto Peter while Sirius held the map. Julianna held a lit light so that they could see where they were going. The two boys kept trying to talk but Julianna would shush them before a word came out. "Has anyone ever told you that you're paranoid?" Sirius asked the girl.

"No. Why? Have you heard something?" She remarked. She turned to James who was now shoving Peter into the front pocket of his trousers. "What are you doing? He's our friend not a sandwich."

"Do you put sandwiches in your pocket?" Sirius asked with slight confusion.

"No. But James does. I've seen it happen before." Julianna said.

"That was one time J.P. one time!" James said to her sharply causing him to get shushed by Julianna and Sirius.

"Like the time you set off dung bombs at a wedding. Sirius's cousin's wedding infact." She reminded him. "That was another time you did it."