Chapter 17

*CL P.O.V*

        I had been calling JiYong for the past 10 minutes. He hasn't answered any of my calls. (This is why me and him probably won't last much longer. But until then I won't let HER have him.) "Minzy!! Give me your phone!! NOW!!" 

*VELONICA P.O.V*

        When Gackt finally let go I was as red as a tomato. Not only was Kwon there, but so was Gackt. I'm so confused on what to even think right about now. 

  "Can someone explain what's going on?!", Oh my god why did I say that?!

  "I could ask the same thng.", I looked to my left and saw Hiro glancing between me and Gackt. I looked at Gackt who was staring at me and holding my hand.

  I let go and stepped back next to Hiro. When I did he took hold of my hand and pulled me close to him.

  "How do you two know each other?", he pointed to Kwon.

  I looked at Kwon and tried to form words. "We met at Gackt's party. Hi, I'm G-Dragon, nice to meet you...", he stopped to wait for his name.

B"Hiro... my name is Hiro. So you're the guy She's touring with."

  "Excuse me!? You're leaving?!", Gackt interupted

  I looked at him and became speechless again. (He didn't know?)"Well uhh... yeah... Wait. what are you doing here?", I asked.

  He got quiet and cleared his voice. "Well... I went by your house to see how you were since I handn't heard from you in a while. Your grandma Chiero said she hasn't seen you in a while. I got worried so I asked her where you might be.", he looked up at Hiro. 

  "She said you had a boyfriend. I was hoping for........ Someone else."

   My mouth almost hit the floor. Did he just... insult Hiro? Gackt was very cocky and proper...  I never would think Pomous. (Gross!)

  "I think you should watch what you say. You don't know me... You don't know me at all." Hiro defended himself.

  I rose an eyebrow. (I'm impressed)

  Gackt stalked towards Hiro, but before he could get too close Kwon spoke up.  "He's... your boyfriend? Why didn't you tell me yesterday?"

  (Crap! CRap!CRAP!) "Well..um."

  "You were with him? That's why you were late?!", Hiro was already irritated with Gackt and Kwon was unknowingly making it worse.

  " Yeah... I mean...I thought it wouldn't take as long as it did. " (no. No... No!)

  "What would take so long?!", his voice became louder.

  It made me take a step back. (He sounds angry..)

  "He called and asked to catch up. I intended on leaving before I did... But we got caught up. The conversation! It got deep and I lost track of time." I was being truthful but I felt like a little girl being reprimanded by her daddy.

  He took a deep breathe and smiled. "Why didn't you just say that then?" He sounded relaxed. He pulled me back  his side and then glared at Gackt. " See you around, Gackt. "

  He pulled me asking and I followed silently. We got up to where Kwon was. He leaned over twords him so I wouldn't see his face. "And don't you have to much fun with MY girl... Okay? But it was nice meeting you.", he said then backed off of him. " let's go eat now. " I followed him and fought myself not to look back.