Chapter 18

~~Daichi~~

*GDragon P.O.V*

( I cant believe this....then again I can. But if she really wanted to be with Ki..kisa...what's his face, wouldn't she have broken up with me?) I sat in my rental car thinking to myself. I needed to get to the venue to perform with TaeYang. Maybe Ailee was wrong.. maybe she thought it was CL leaving with him. I sighed and startedd the car. "Why me?', i asked myself as i pulled out of the hotel parking lot.

*GACKT P.O.V*

I sat in my recliner with my hands foldded in front of my face. (Hiro is possibly flipping out right now...if im lucky he'll hear her. Then again... she may try to go to GD.) I took a deep breathe and picked up my phone. "Hello...yes is Yohio there?" ( i need to do something big to show her I care, to show her I love her.)

*Velonica P.O.V*

(I always get myself into these situations!) I was looking around trying to make sure Hiro wouldn't come back in and see me with Daichi. (Why can't i be rude and just walk away!?)

"Because you care too much." I came back to reality and saw Daichi starring at me intently.

"What did you say?", I asked.

He laughed and sat up off the table. "I said, you care too much to walk away from me."

(What the heck?! Can he read my mind!?!)

"No...I can't read your mind.", he stated.

I could feel my eyes bugging out of my head. (STOP THAT!!) "I...I didn't....," I began to say.

"You don't have to say anything...I've always known what you were thinking...since we were younger..and in love.", he put his hand on top of mine and smiled at me.

My face blushed a tint of redish pink. I slid my hand out from beneath his and held my own. "Yeah..young and stupid..what do you want? ", I asked slightly harsh.

He raised his eyebrows and sat back. "I'll take that... i was looking for you for awhile after we broke up. I wanted to appologize and try to work..."

I cut him off. "No...we would have never worked out again. I would just end up hurt....all over again.", i folded my arms and thought about how he hurt me...how stupid i was for defending him the way I did. (man i was an idiot)

"Momo..C'mon. Im not tryingg to get back together...unless youu.."

"NO!", I said maybe to loud and harsh "No..then what do you want?"

"I want to appologize for everything I was wrong and im sorry, I just want you to forgive and try to be friends again."

I looked at him. He was serious. He's trying make eye contact with me and I wasn't letting that happen. Whenever I look in his eyes i fsall for his old tricks. (Not this time!) "I geuss....I have to go." I got up and walked out the dinner letting a tear fall down my face.

I was sitting in the office with Yohiro. He said that i was performing with G-Dragon and TaeYang tonight. (yay...) I sat up and looked out the window.

"Velonica...do you know these songs?", Yohiro asked handing me a sheet of paper with 2 songs highlighted. It was Black and I Need a Girl. My eyes bugged out of my head with I Need a Girl. "Im gonna have to dance!?!?", I bellowed out.

He jumped at my unexpected out burst. "Yes. Mostly with TaeYang since he's more of the dancer between the two of them. The moves repeat themselves but if you're that unsure about it you don't have to do it tonight but you will have to tomorrow." He grabbed the papers away from me and looked at them. "You'll also have to learn that chorus part of Black."