Chapter 19

~~Yohio~~

*Gackt Pov*

I sat in the office with Yohio's manager. I flew him out here the second he agreed to let Yohio do a live with me. He kept saying that I'd have to go to Europe to do it and no matter what I said I couldn't get him to agree with doing it here in Japan.

"Yohio is a big fan of yours, But...", the manager said.

"But what?", I sat up in my chair with my hands folded on the table.

"He has a very busy schedule. He is currently on tour and I'm wasting my time here when I could be with him looking over things... No offense." He put his hands up and shook them.

I sat up straight and crossed my arms. "Then why'd you agree to meet with me?", I w as becoming irritated and was quite angry.

"Well here's what I purpose..." he sat up and smirked at me. (God what could he be planning.)

*CL Pov*

I was sitting on the phone fidgeting with my dress. I was scared of what he could want with me. I looked out the window and put my hand to the necklace Kiseop gave me. I've made my choice... (But is it what I want?)

I walked through a long hall to G's room and stared at the door. (I can do this.)

*G-Dragon Pov*

I sat in my chair contemplating how I'd come off saying this to her. There was a knock at the door when I got up and opened my door. Cl was standing there. She looked awfully... worried.

"Come in Chae. I've missed you.", I grabbed her bag and assured her in. She walked in silently answer just stood in the middle of ghetto floor.

"Is something wrong Kwon? Why'd you call me out here like this?"

"I've missed you really.", I put her bag by the couch. I sat on the couch and patted the seat next to me. "Sit." (She seems quilt almost.)

She sat down and smiled at me. "So What's up?", She pushed her hair out her face to ask me that.

"Well It's just...", I took a deep breath. Before I could ask her, She cut me off.

"I don't think this is going to work.", she was looking down and fiddling with her necklace.

"What... us?", I was almost blown away by what she said. I just stared at her with my mouth open.

*Velonica Pov*

I woke up in a room I wasn't familiar with. I had to blink my eyes to focus on my surroundings. (This is not my bed.) I looked around. (This is not my room.) I felt a body move next to me. I looked to my left and saw a sleeping TaeYang. (That is... NOT MY MAN!) I screamed and jumped out the bed with wide eyes.

"Nini!! Calm down! It's Okay, nothing happened!", he got up and put his hands up in defense.

"Then where are your clothes?!", I pointed at him.

He looked down and saw he was only in boxers. (A nice view, But not now!) "You passed out after drinks and I just brought you here. See look! Your fully clothed!"

I looked down and took a sigh of relief.

"Wow... where's my phone?", I asked.

"I put it on the night stand by your side.", he pointed.