Chapter 12

*G-Dragon P.O.V*

I had been dealing with Cl and her attitude for the last 3 days. Every day she'd come in and be in a happy mood and the minute I ask her to do something she'd flip, but today was different. She was in a bad mood when she came in.

"Chae-rin... What's wrong?", I asked her. She threw her purse on the couch and crossed her arms.

" Have you been talking to her? ", she asked.

" Who are you talking about? "

"Your ex ... Park?"

My eyebrows came close together. "No. I haven't since I've been with you."

She stared me down for a minute then she came and sat in my lap. "I believe you." Then she kissed me. "Let's go play JiYong."

She was letting next to me asleep. It had been a while since her and I actually sleepy together. It was an unfamiliar feeling.... Almost strange. I looked over at her and she seemed so peaceful.

I sat up and put on my boxes then headed twords the kitchen. I opened the fridge to get a bottle of water when my phone rang. I rushed to pick it up.

"Uh.... Hello?", I said in a whisper. Last thing I wanted to do was wake her up.

" Hey! It's me Ailee. "

"Oh.. What's wrong?", Lord if Cl caught me on the phone with her... I shook my head and looked back twords the bed room door.

" I just thought that you'd maybe want Velonica's number? "

My while body froze. (Velonica... I miss her. How could I miss her... I barely really knew her.) I had no idea what to say to her.

"Well if you want it... It's.." Then she hung up.

I put my phone down and wrote her number on a piece of paper. And slid it into a book on the table

"Who was that?", Cl had wrapped her arms around my stomach from the back. (Why is she so touchy lately?)

" Wrong number. ",I lied.

"Oh. Come back to bed then.", she looked around my back to my face and smiled.

I gave her my best fake smile and said, " okay. I need to use the bathroom first. "

"Okay... Don't take long.", she smacked my butt and walked into the back into the bedroom.

I walked into the bathroom and thought about what to do with her number. (Man..... I really want to talk to her
What if she pushes me off again like at the party?... I have to at least try.)

*CL P.O.V*

(I can't believe Kiseop said that! I swear sometimes he tries to run me.) I was laying in bed waiting for Kwon to come back. I know he was on the phone and I know or was with some girl. If I don't act like I care he may get curious as to why.

When he came back I sat up and changed my attitude slightly. " So are you gonna tell me who was actually on the phone or are you gonna tell another lie. " I was coming through my hair with my fingers.

He sat down on the other end of the bed and looked at me funny. "I told you it was a wrong number.... A miss dial."

I squinted. (So it was a girl) "What's her name? I heard you say what's wrong. So who is she?"

He took a deep breathe and messed with his hair. "No one important.."

"Who WAS IT!?", I rose my voice and demanded.

He shot a look at me. I have neighbors!.... Ugh... Ailee."

I rose both eyebrows. (Of ask people her!? I would feel better if it was that black chick)

"Excuse me!? Why is she calling you!? And who does she have you number!?"

He just put his face in his hands and signed. (Got'em) "I...I don't..."

Before he could finish I cut him off, "I don't have time for this. I'm leaving."

I put my clothes on and left. (I has my excuse to leave and get some loving that's actually with my time.) Add I got on the elevator to leave the complex I smiled to myself.