Chapter 5

~~Picture GD (right), Cl (left)~~

     *VelonicaP.O.V*

  "Maybe you should have held onto it.... You know.. Just in case.", Park's words were mocking. I glared at her.

"Well I'm G-Dragon. It's a pleasure to meet you.", he let go of my hand and I would have killed to hold it again but I got turned by Taeyang.

" Can you take out your contacts? ", he asked hurriedly.

I looked around and realized Gackt had walked away, " ummm why?" (What even?! And where did Gackt go?...oh well)

"Can you please?"

"...fine..OK."

I fumbled for my contacts holder and mirror in my purse and took the contacts out.

His eyes got extremely wide," Your eyes are actually blue!? "

(I had forgot all about that ) "well ummm....Yea."

"How?"

" I don't know....some genetic mutation."

"That's really cool."

"Thanks.",I smiled and saw G-Dragon looking at me.

*G-DragonP.O.V*

(Why was she so perfect, the hair, her body, skin and her eyes. God her eyes were gorgeous, like galaxies on galaxies. Beautifully brilliant.)

" Hey I have a question. "

" Yes G-...", I cut her off ," You can call me Kwon. "

She giggled. (So adorable) "Okay, Kwon."

"You're a Japanese popstar, not tryna sound racist..... But your black."

"My mom is African-Amercan, Brazilian, and Malaysian. My dad is Japanese and Korean."

"So you were born in Japan?"

"No. In the US. But I moved to Japan when I was 17 and my parents both spoke Japanese.

" So your not completely Asian?"

"No."

"Oh that's pretty cool!" ("That's pretty cool! "... Am I serious.. So lame Omg)

*VelonicaP.O.V*

We had been talking so much I hasn't realized me and Kwon were alone now. I never thought I could be so calm around him. He told me about his younger days and how he felt alone sometimes. These were things I never knew about him.

" Hey.", his voice bring me back to reality. He took hold of my hand and he had a pretty tight grip.

"Yeah.. What's wrong." (If he kisses me!!!!! I will be almost complete !!)

He had a sad look on his face.

*G-DragonP.O.V*

I wanted her way too much. I had a girlfriend and Veronica lives in a whole other country with different customs. This would end badly, but I had to ask her out or I would suffer.

*VelonicaP.O.V*

"Well I was just...", before he could finish Gackt popped up and he let my hand go.

" I was looking for you everywhere.", he said as he stepped in from of Kwon making him back up alil.

"Yeah...we were talking.", Kwon said. He looked irritated and he was slightly glaring.

Gackt completely ignored Kwon And said," Its time for your performance.", he was looking me in the eyes that whole time and somehow seemed to hypnotize me.

I looked away to clear my head, " Where do I perform? "

He gave his award winning grin and said, " Follow me."

I hope you guys are enjoying this ...cause at the moment I'm now stuck on what happens -