Chapter 21

*GACKT POV*

Me and Daichi got here at Velly's house to talk to her grandma. I know its like... 10 at night but she's usually always up.
"Granma Chiero, I'm sorry to intrude at this late hour ", Daichi began.
" It's not that big of a deal. But you could have called ", she said in a sweet way. " But anyway... What brings you here so late?"
I nudged Daichi forward. He looked back at me then back at Chiero. "Well um....I... I wanted to apologize to Momiji again. I want another chance...no to get back together but...you know... Friends. Do you think she'd ...agree?"
Chiero looked at him surprised. "Well....it has been a long time.... Maybe... But she's sorta dealing with a lot lately ", when she said that she seemed like she was hiding something.
" Is she here?", I cut in.
"Yes I think so. Hold on."
She walked up the stairs. I heard some knocks and a door open and then close again. She came back down stairs. "She must have slipped out."
"Do you know where she may be?"
"Hmmm...maybe the park.... I'm not absolutely sure. She may have went for a walk. You're welcome to wait here for her."
"No ma'm we have other things to do. It was nice seeing you well. Oyasumi."
We headed out the house and thought about what she said. "Let's go look for her."

*Velonica POV*

As I walk through the park entrance I see a figure sitting on some far away swings. Luckily the park was well lit for some reason. As I approached the figure I asked, "Kwon?"
He sounds around quickly off the swing and looked at me. He was wearing a baseball hat on backwards, ripped-skinny jeans and a tank top with some black vans on. He smiled at me big and I swear my heart skipped a beat. "Im glad you could make it ", he pulled me into a hug and held me tight. (He smells so good...)
He let me go and I looked at him. " So what's up? ", I went and sat on a swing.
He sat back down in one next to me and hung his head slightly then looked back up to me. " I broke up with CL.... She was cheating on me... For months." He hung his head again and looked as if he was going to cry. (OhGod!! Why now!!?? This is my chance but the circumstances....)
I looked at him with a sympathetic look. "I'm so sorry... I would have never have guessed." (Here I go lying again..... Girl you know you knew...way before now too!! Should I tell him about me and Hiro.....probably not. Not now anyway.)
He looks up at me and gives alil smile. "I'll be okay. I just don't really know what do now that I don't have a girlfriend." He scratches his head and laughs to himself.
(Oooooooooohhhh He's sondamn cute!!) "You move on. You try to focus on more important things like your career and yourself. Think of it like this...one less thing to worry about.", I said from experience. The memory almost bring me to sadness. (Get a hold of ya self!)
We eventually get up off the swings and sit on a bench. He sits pretty close to me which is unexpected.....(doesn't mean I don't like it....mentally laughs)
" Vel...you look gorgeous under these lights.", he says.
(He's so cute..wait..woah woah woah.. What!?) "Excuse me?", I ask.
" You're gorgeous Velonica."
I feel heat rise up in me and I fidget with the hem of my sweater and smile. "You're just saying that."
"No. I'm serious. You're absolutely stunning!"
(Please stop this! I cantbl handle!!) "Kwon....", I say in embarrassment. I look up at him and he's inches away from my face. My eyes widen a bit as I star into his eyes.
Suddenly he stops and looks back. (People...this late...then again. I look at him.)