Chapter 16

*Cl P.O.V*

  I'm on tour in Malaysia with my group 2ne1. We've been on tour for almost 2 months and I'm getting all kinds of feelings that Kwon is with the girl. (What's her name.. Vesor... Victor... Whatever. Doesn't matter )

  "I know he's with her.", I said aloud. I was sitting backstage with Park Bom preparing for our show.

  She looked over at me. " What? "

  "JiYong... He's with her, I can feel it." I was looking at myself in the mirror with a slight glare just thinking about it.

  "Do you honestly care? You don't even want to be with him.", she was trying on this gold jacket with stood and I wanted it.

  I looked over. " Give me that jacket. And you're right, I don't. But he's taking place and that girl is gonna get in the way of that. " She took the jacket of and handed it to me.

  "I know that. What about you and Kiseop?"

  "What about him?" I put on some lip gloss and stood up and admired myself.

  "Do you actually like him? Or are you using him, too?"

  I stopped what I was doing and looked at her. "No... I actually kind like him. He reminds me.. Of well.. Me!" I laughed and messed with my bangs.

  She chucked and stood next to me. "Have you ever thought that maybe he's using you?"

  The smile on my face dispersed with those words. (I never even considered that. Could he?) "Even so,... He's not going anywhere."

  Before she could speak I left and washed for the rest of the girls. The first out was Dara. She had on some weird purple fur thing with a weird up do. (Typical Dara.. Always amazing me with her strange outfits.) Then Minzy. Minzy always had short hair and a unique face. Her outfit was simple. Pretty shirt, jeans, necklace... The usual from her. Park was last. (Her eyes are kinda weird, but I love her.) She was wearing a beautiful short thigh length dress with an extravagant design. (Always dressing to impress.)

  We were waiting for our queue and going over the sings in my head. All I could think about though, was that girl. (Touching what's mine? I won't have it! He's gonna have it when I get home.)

   *G Dragon P.O.V*

  I had spent my first day in Japan with Velly. It was so much fun but I couldn't help but feel bad. I was suppose to be dating Cl and here I am with Velly, a girl I barely know. I mean... It's not like we were having sex but... I still felt guilty. (I really like Velly, but I have Cl and she'd kill me if I found out. I guess it be best if I stay my distance. At least for now.)