Chapter 2

* Velonica P.O.V*

  When I got to the party, the venue was absolutely gorgeous. It was a pretty big mansion with a huge garden leading to the entrance. The house itself stood almost four stories high.

  My manager, Yohiro, elbowed me, "Don't forget that you have a performance tonight."

  "Why!!??", I belted out.

  " Calm... Calm. Remember? Since nobody knows who you are,, you agreed you would sing one of Gackt's songs tonight."

  I thought about it, "oh yeah..... In nervous."

  "You'll do great, plus I heard Gackt has a little crush on you."

  "No..... Noooo... You know I don't....."

He cutt me off, "I'll stop you here. I know you have this crush on Kwon Jiyong,  but you are in Japan right now and Gackt can take you places."

  Those words cut through me almost. I stayed silent. I sat back and looked out the window all I wanted was G. I had to wait and I was willing to.

  I could see the paparazzi through the heavily tinted windows. Yohiro had called ahead to tell them which limo was mine . He opened my door and I stepped out the limo. The flashing from the cameras was ridiculous and I couldn't see through the bright flashes. Yohiro had to help me into the large an extravagant estate. As I walked further in, I was taken back by the entirety of the home. It was simply wonderful. I had began to look around the room to see how many people there are. There were some pretty big names from what I could see. Utada Hikaru, members from Buck-Tick and X-Japan, Chachamaru, and looked like Misashi Kishimoto. What did catch me off guard was the amount of Korean celebrities, Taemin, from ShineE, TaeYang From Big Bang, Super Junior, Orange Caramel and Block B.

  I was looking around but hadn't moved from my spot and I had begun walking towards the middle of the room. I was stopped by gentle hand and turned to see the intrusion in my personal space, only to see Hyde. If he wasn't married, had a son, and wasn't as old as my father, I would try  my look at him. I smiled at him and he smiled back. (OMG HIS SMILE IS ADORABLE!!)

" My friend has been waiting for you.", he said shyly.

"Okay where is your friend?", I asked knowing who it was in the pit of me stomach.