Chapter 4

~~PIcture is G-Dragon (Kwon)~~

  By the time he was done I felt like I knew everyone who had arrived tonight. Just when I thought we were finished, he walked me up to a small group of people.

  " Hello friends. ", he spoke proudly. They all looked at him, then me and smiled. I was so tired I hadn't even noticed who they were.

  " This is Velonica. ", he pulled me up more so they could get a good look. When he did it my heart almost blew through my chest. G-Dragon was sitting directly in front of me in my clear view.

  " H...Hi.", my nerves were getting to me and I was showing it. (I need to stop staring before he thinks I'm weird)

 *G-DragonP.O.V*

She's beautiful. I wasn't expecting her to be black... But she's gorgeous. So small and innocent looking, I just wanted to hold her. But then I remembered CL whom was gripping my hand tightly and glaring at me then her.

 *VelonicaP.O.V*

"Hi! I'm Seungri.", said a sweet voice. When I looked in the direction of the voice, I immediately recognized him. Seungri seemed to be the youngest.

  I heard someone giggling and saw this bigger guy with a weirdly large nose. He scratched the back of his head and said, " Hey ...hmm...Yea....ummm.... My name is Daesung. "

  "Don't mind him.", said the smaller one. His hair was shaved on the sides and the top was dyed blonde, " How you doing, my name is Taeyang." he said this in a really slick way and I could tell he was the flirty type. He was pretty cute to. (I dig this guy! But he isn't him)

  I was laughing and when I glanced over at Gackt he wasn't as amused as I was. That's when I felt someone take hold of my hand,. Taeyang had took hold of my hand and  kissed it. I blushed at the sudden gesture, when I  looked up he was staring in my eyes for a second did he asked, "Are you wearing contacts?"

  That's a weird question to ask, "Oh..ummm.. Yea I am.", I hesitantly said.

  " Could you... ", he was cut off by a female voice.

  " C'mon leave her alone. I'm sure she looks... Fine with glasses. ", the girl talking was a brunette with an aggravating eye shape, " My name is Park Bom.", she gesture to herself.

  Me and her were going to have problems I can already see it. I gave her a fake smile to keep from snapping. (I will mess you up.... Be lucky I'm in heels and in front of all these people)

  " Park, you know she's a newbie. She may.... MAY get like us one day.", this time it was a blonde speaking. She was pretty but she sounded really pompous, like pompous to the max. (Great anotherr one....*mentally rolls eyes*) "Oh. I'm CL by the way."

  "Nice.", I said with a little attitude. She glared at me and I made a little smile and ignored it.

   All of a sudden a tall slender man stood in front of me. He had this fabulous brownish black hair and was wearing these nerd type glasses.

  " T.O.P reporting for duty!! ", he saluted me. He made me laugh making me forget I was slightly poised off.

  " At ease soldier.",I replied back.

He put his arm down and laughed with a pretty big smile,"It's nice to meet you Velonica. "

  Then my heart stopped. I still want the my right hand and when I saw who it was my brown face turned into a tomato. He held his perfect mouth to my hand and kissed it,"My name is.....", before he could finish I blurted out, "G-Dragon, I know." (Omg what the heck Is wrong with me!! So stupid! Play it cool!!) "No.. Ummm... I just used to listen to you all the time in the coffee shop I worked in."

  "You still have a day job?", commented Park Bom.

  " No.... But I did. " ( smart alec)

  *G-DragonP.O.V*

(Her hand is so soft. I wonder if her arm is too. What am I thinking I have a girlfriend I can't do this...) As I examiner slowly she seem to glow in the dim light. Her hair fell off of her shoulders and seemed float off her skin. All I could hear was Park's and CL's rude comments ,but all I saw was her, Velonica.