Chapter 11

*Gackt P.O.V*

She hasn't answered any of my calls or text m messages and it's beginning to make me nervous. She's never done that before. (What going on with her?)

  I was sitting in her former job, praying she'd get back to me. I talked my phone on the table till I noticed something funny about the table next to me. There was a dent with a piece of hair in it.

  "Hey waitress. What happened to this table?", I asked.

  She looked at the table then back at me. " A brown girl fainted and hit her head before she hit the floor. "

  "Brown girl?", I asked worriedly. (There's no way)

  " Yeah. She was black and had blue eyes..... Funny ,huh?"

  "Where'd they..... Funny?", I rose an eyebrow.

  "Well she was here with this guy. When she fell he called the ambulance."

  "Do you know what hospital they went to?!"

  The girl jumped back slightly at my sudden out burst. "The one 2 miles east I believe. That's the way the headed anyway."

  I shot up or my seat and raced to my car. (She's hurt and some other man is taking care of her.) I sped off twords the hospital at top speed. My Velly was hurt and I needed to be there...... (Plus I need to know who this guy is with MY Velly!)

      *Velonica P.O.V*

  I had had a sandwich, orange juice and a cookie. Hiro said I got here at about 4:30 p.m.. It was now almost 6 o'clock and I was surprised to see Hiro was still with me. His manager had called him 3 times and each time he didn't answer and on the 4th time he turned his phone off.

  I finished the food they brought me and looked over at hero. He was in the window feel asleep. He looks so peaceful... And handsome. The way the sunset shined on his face to the blinds was spectacular... Definitely. Watching him breathe was a show of its own. I was taken away by the door opening.

  "Velly!!"

  Before I could see who it was I was being embraced by a man. When he backed up to look at my face my mouth gaped open in my eyes widened.

  "Gackt sama!?" What are you doing here?! ", I asked in shock.

   " I had been calling you all day. I even texted you. Why didn't you answer? ", he looked almost as concerned as Hiro was.

  " I didn't get any... " that's when I remembered. I had left my phone in my purse... On silent. (Well... How was I suppose to know he was gonna call me?)

  I looked around for it but I guess it was in the cost across from me.

  "Hey Gackt....", I heard from a sleepy Hiro. Gackt must have woke him up.

  " Hiro.... ", Gackt replied. He sounded.... I didn't know the word, but it was nothing near happy.

  I looked over at Hiro. He walked to the opposite side of my bed and was staring down Gackt. I looked at Gackt, he was returning the look.

*************

  " That had to be the most awkward 20 minutes of my life!! ", I came in the door an saw Okasan. She was knitting something but I couldn't tell what it was.

  " you did give them both your number.", she said without stopping.

  "Are you..... Okasan! I had to give it to Gackt sama! He's my sempai! And.... Hiro's an old friend."

  She stopped knitting to look at me. "Hiro... As in Hero?", she asked.

  I nodded.

  She just smiled and chuckled. " I Knew it."

  "You know what?"

  "That he would come back at some point in time."

  "What are you going on about now?" I say down next to her on the couch.

  She had started knitting again. "Well.... He made a impact on your life. ... And I would see him watching you walk home when you were in highschool."

  "And you never said anything?!", I stood up with wide eyes.

  She laughed so loud she dropped her needles. " That boy... He's a good boy, Rani. Don't let him go.... ". She stopped laughing and was giving me a stood. "At least give him a chance."

  I crossed my arms and paced back and forth before I stopped and looked down at her again. " .... I had already told him yes."

  She rose her eyebrows. "Yes to what?"

  "Yes to another date." I smiled.