Chapter 8

~~Ailee~~

 *G-DragonP.O.V*

  She blinked and looked away, "Listen... I actually have to to go...it was nice meeting you GD."

  Then she walked away not giving me time to speak. She was gone into the crowds of people. I was about to go after her but I was stopped by a hand grabbing hold of my arm. I looked at the at the intrusion only to see Cl.

  "What did SHE wasn't?", she sounded irritated all over again.

  (I need to come up with something quick, but what!?!?)

  "I was congratulating her before she left. Sorry I read of from you like that though..", I said in a rush.

She bit her lip and flipped her hair over her shoulder with her hand.

  " Oh.... Okay. Whatever. ", she rolled her eyes.

  Man she irritates me sometimes.

 *VelonicaP.O.V*

(He was talking to me as if he hasn't just kissed her.) It was to much for me so I walked away. I was looking for Yohiro. I was ready to go and he was no where to be found.

  " the time I want to leave somewhere he's nowhere to be found.",I said aloud to myself. I was sliding past people dancing against each other to some Chris Brown song. I was so busy I didn't even know what song it was. I found a side hallway and just rested against the wall. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath.

  "What are you doing here by yourself?" it was a voice I hadn't recognized before. When I open my eyes I saw a Korean girl with long light brown hair in a cute black and white sequin dress. I hadn't realized how long I was staring at her but I recognized her Ailee, a big K pop star as well, she was probably one of the only ones I can think of that could match Cl.

  I was admiring her beauty so long I hadn't answered her question. Oh geez..I need to stop doing that) "What?",I said.

  She smiled and repeated herself," Why are you alone? I haven't seen you alone all night."

  "Oh.. Well... I was just looking for my manager.", I tried laughing but I just made it sounds awkward.

  " I'm Ailee, if you didn't know, but are you sure you're okay? "

  "Yea I know." (Of course I'm not okay!) I hesitated to tell her the truth, but if I didn't tell someone I was gonna bust! "OK.... Here's the deal..",I explained everything to her. About me and Kwon, about Gackt, even Hiro.

  When I finished she just started at me. She was amazed that all that had happened tonight. She scratched her head then looked at me. " Well that's.... A lot. So you don't want anything to do with Gackt... At all? "

  "I don't. I see him as a teacher... Maybe even a big brother... Nothing more."

  "But isn't he one of the biggest acts in Japan? That would be really helpful for you."

  "Even so... I don't want people thinking that's how I got in."

  She nodded, "You're right. What about Kwon oppa?"

  I laughed at his title from her. "I really... Really like him but.."

  "But what?"

  "Cl... He's with Cl. I don't want to be deemed a man stealer. I don't like her but... I know how that feels.", I put my head down from the memory and fiddled with my fingers.

  She grasped my hands and times my head up to look at her. " Honestly I don't think they're gonna last too long. She's been going behind his back and sleeping with Kiseop from U Kiss for almost 2 months now. "

  My eyes shut wide open. (Are you serious?! And she's trying to keep me from him!? That two timing slor!!! And yes I mean slor!!) "She's way to clingy to be doing that.." (I'm gonna kill her)

  "All an act performed perfectly by a over dramatic diva.... So this Hiro guy.. Is he really that hot?"

  I lost all seriousness and bust out laughing. She laughed too but I knew she was serious. "He's really attractive. Long nose and all.

  " I'd really like to see him for myself. "

  I smiled. She was really cool. (Maybe I've found a friend.) "Let's become friends... Here..", she handed her my phone.

  " That sounds really great.. Your really cool in my up opinion. ", she took it and put her phone number in.

  " Text me when you get the chance so that I know yours to. "

  I nodded, "Yea... OK." (I think I just made a friend in the business.... YEEEEEESSS)