Chapter 22

*Velonica POV*

  Last night was entirely too much. I've never felt so overwhelmed in all my years of living. Then out of no where Cl calls. I don't know what's going on with my life anymore. I put my face in my hands setting my elbows on the table in front of me.
  (And why on earth did she have to pick one of the most busiest malls here!? I had to cover up and everything else. I hate sunglasses indoors.. So douche like.) I sat looking at all the passerbys and waited for her to arrive. (I swear this better be important.)
  I spoke too soon. I saw her walk her way over to our table. (She isn't wearing make up......she looks.....cute?) "Thanks for meeting with me Velonica.", she sat down and out her purse on the table then smiled at me. (Is this the same chic that gave me death glares just some months ago?)
  " No problem. Its just....it wasn't expected.", I honestly said.
  "I know but....I felt I should do this to your face.", she looked sincere and ....almost sorry.
  " Do what?", I said hesitantly

    *Cl POV*

  "I want to appologize for everything.  The way I acted, making fun of you, everything. I should have actually gotten to know you before judging and bullying you. I was just really insecure and didn't want anyone to you know find out.", I had never really apologized for something this important other than with Kwon. (I should apologize one more time with that.)
  She looked at me speechless. She bit her lip then folded her hands on the table. I couldn't see her eyes through her sunglasses. "Well... I appreciate you apology. Thank you, I accept it.... But what didn't you want me to find out?"
  I looked at her and felt some relief off my shoulders. "Hold on." I pulled out my phone and texted Kiseop.
  A guy stood up from a few tables over and walked over to us and sat in the empty chair. Kiseop took off his sunglasses and loomed at me and smiled, then at Velonica. "My name is Kiseop. Its nice to meet you finally.", he shook her hand then looked between me and her.
  " Hi. What's... OK seriously what's the whole story to this if I may ask? ", Velonica looked between me and him confused.
  "Kiseop and I met at a party. We took a liking to each other and had a little fling between us. But then I met Kwon some weeks later and he pretty much made him and me a thing. He never knew about Kiseop.... And I wanted to keep it that way. I really liked Kwon, but...but I wanted Kiseop. I ..loved him.", he took hold of my hand and smiled at me. " I didn't want to let him go. Kiseop's popularity isn't bad wide as Kwon's. So it was presumed Kwon was better bor me, but...I don't care anymore. I couldn't keep hurting him and Kiseop. Before I could tel Kwon... I believe someone else did." (I'm gonna kill Ailee)
  "Oh...I thought you were just some slor. I understand now. Friends...", she said optimistically.
  (Slor?) " Yea...friends. But on a better note. I'm really happy about you and Hiro. You two are really cute together. "
  Her smile faded and she put her head down. "We aren't together anymore."
  My face was shocked as I looked at her. "That's too bad. What happened?"
  She took a deep breathe and explained everything. She even told me about her little argument with GACKT and Kwon.
  "Well you should talk to them all....and.
...I think you should give Kwon a chance. He always seemed to fancy but... Couldn't act on it because of me or...Hiro."
  She sat still. I could tell she may be thinking.

    *Velonica POV*

  (Cl is right. I guess I should.) "Thanks...that was pretty helpful. I wish you two much happiness. Thank you Cl."
  "No. Call me Chae. Thank you... You helped me realize what I was doing and what I wanted." She got up and hugged me then took Kiseop's hand and walked away. (They look so happy)
  I got up and headed to a garden in the mall. It was pretty empty and really quiet. I sat on a bench surrounded by Sakura trees. I pulled out my phone and dialed GACKT.

    *GACKT POV*

  I was training in my at home dojo when the house phone rang. I went over to answer it not looking at the caller ID.
"Hello?", I said.
  'GACKT? It's Velonica.'
  My body stopped moving. 'Velonica? Are you alright? You don't usually call me.'
  'Yeah I know but...I wanted to tell you that I see you as a father figure. I look up to you a lot and I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for me.'
  (Father figure? Me?) 'Its... Thank you.. I mean.. You're welcome Velly. I'm proof to have a student such as you.'
  She laughed. 'I just... Next time if you want to help me but bringing my past into my life, tell me first. Im not very fond of surprises like that.' She said it in a playful way but I could tell she ment it.
  'I understand. Forgive me.'
  'Its fine. I thank you for the effort though. It worked somewhat.'
  I laughed. 'I'd hope so. I don't like your yelling.' I scratched my head.
  'I gotta go now though. I'll see you.'
  'See you.'
  Then she hung up. I put the phone down and just smiled.

    *Velonica POV*

  I begin to dial Hiro's number. It rang four times before he answered.
  'Velonica?' He sounded confused
  'Yeah. Um...I just want to appologize. For...everything I guess. I never intended to lead you a long like I did, but I really did like you and I just... I'm sorry.'
  He was quiet. All I could hear was his breathing. Slow and rythmatic. 'I forgave you when you left last night. I did like you ..a lot i admit but... I felt like I had more of a brotherly attraction to you.... Except the sex part. I wanted to care for you and take care of you rather than marry you. I accept your apology none the less.' He sounded happy.
  I took a sigh of relief and laughed. ' I'm glad you feel that way. So we're friends?'
  'Of course! I gotta go now though, let's get together again sometime.'
  'I'd love that. Bye'
  'Bye' he hung up.
  I'm happy he wasn't totally mad at me but I knew I had to call Daichi next. Three was something I was not wanting to do. I dishes his number and waited.
  'What's up, typical Daichi.
  'We're friends...'
  'Velonica? Yea of course.', he said back hesitantly.
  'Good. That's all we will be. Understood.' I felt like I came off cold, but you have to be until with him.
  '...I understand.' He said somewhat dishearted.
  'That's ...all I really wanted.'
  'Oh..OK. I'll see you around then?'
  'Yea...see you.' I hung up and stretched. This wasn't as bad as expected.

    *G Dragon POV*

  I was sitting with TaeYang and TOP in my hotel room wheny phone rang. I answered it.
  'Hello?' I said laughing .
  'Kwon?'
  My heart stopped and so did the rest of me. 'Velonica?' Everyone around me stored taking and looked at me.
  'Yes. Uhm. About what you said last night..... I... I feel the same..'
  My mouth hit the floor and my eyes bugged out my head. (The same...)