Chapter 3

~~Picture is Gackt~~

He just grabbed my wrist gently and pulled me long. He led me to another room. It was slight compared to the other room and I was so busy looking around I hadn't noticed Gackt standing in front of me. His hair was cut short and dyed black and he was wearing these greenish brown contacts. He seemed to tower over me but I knew he was only 5'10 or 5'11; I bowed out of respect.

  "Konnichiwa Gackuto-Sama.", I spilled out.

  " Konnichiwa Veronika-Chan.", he always forgot the L, but whatever, he stepped closer to me and on instinct I took a step back.

  "Okagesamede genki desu.", I said.

  " That's good. I hope you will have a great performance."

  I nodded and smiled.

  He made a gesture to his left with his hand and said, " This is Yoshiki, leader, pianist and drummer for X-Japan.

  "Hello.", said Yoshiki. He has a pretty weird face and a strange way of talking.

  " Hi."

"Come this way.", he took hold of my waist, which caught me by surprise on how straightforward he is, then he led me back to the main room.

  When we entered the room I recognized Gackt's voice being played over the speakers. I didn't know the song so  assume it was from his new album. I started to bob my head to the song. (It was pretty catchy). I noticed him watching me so I stopped.

  " I see you like my song, Ever."

I just nodded. When he said that I looked up to see four different guys .

  "Guys, this is Veronika, the girl, I've been talking bout."

"Its pronounced VeLAHnika.", I interjected hoping it may drive him away, but with no luck sadly.

  "...... OK...Vel..Velonica. Did I say it right?"

  "Yes....I mean you can call me Velly..... Or Veri."

  He smiled, " okay...Velly. This is Satoshi from Girugamesh, Chobi from DIV, Die from Dir en Grey and Hiro from Nocturnal Bloodlust."

  They all smiled and did a little wave. Chobi seemed to be really hyper and cute.

  "Konnichiwa!!! Watashi wa Chobi desu!! Hajimemashite!!!", he basically yelled at me.

  " Hajimemashite...",  I said shyly.

I could tell Satoshi was slightly drunk from his pink cheeks.

  "GAAHH SAKESAKESAKE! THATS GOOD!.... Oh.. Yea Hajimemashite."

I laughed, "Hajimemashite. "

Die was pretty hot. He just smiled and bowed. He was the sweet type I could tell.

  Then there was Hiro. He had to be one of the most sexy men of them all. His large nose fit his seemingly long face perfectly.

  "Hey I'm Hiro, it's a pleasure to meet you.", he smiled.

  " Please... The pleasure is all mine. " (OMG   amIflirting!? BadVelly! G-Dragon... Youwanthim, notthisseedymaninfrontofyou)

Oh if anyone didn't know the things that are in italics in parentheses are her thoughts, what she's thinking.