Chapter 9

~~Kiseop~~

 *GacktP.O.V*

  I hadn't heard from her since that party. Is becoming unbearable. (What am I kidding!? It's only Been 3 days)

  I put on my sunglasses and headed out to my car. To be honest I don't really care about people seeing me out in public that much.

  "Maybe I should call her....or maybe I should Surprise her." As I thought about it I got in my car and sped off to the nearest coffee shop. "I'll call her just in case she's in the middle of something."

  I pulled out my phone and prepared to dial but then again... I was driving. I stuck the phone in the drink holder and made my way to the coffee shop.

   *ClP.O.V*

  "Wow Chae-rin! That was better than last time don't you think?"

   We were laying next to each other in his bed naked. Kiseop's body was glistening with sweat. He put a hand under his head to support him as he looked over at me, "Do when do you plan on telling him?"

  His words took me out of my imagination. "Tell who what?", I said hatefully. (Sometimes I wish he'd just shut up after we do this and just lay ther and look beautiful)

  " Tell GD about us? You can't keep this lie up forever. ", he said as he played with my hair.

  " HA!!",I laughed, "There's no way I'm gonna run my chance in this world. He's gonna take me far.. But you..", I rubbed my hands on his abs, " you take me to a once he wishes he could take me. " I smirked and kissed him deeply.

  "What's done in the dark... Comes to the light. Especially when you have hickeys.", he smiled as he looked at my neck.

  I grab my neck and rolled my eyes. I got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. When I came out he was watching TV while propped up on a pillow. I put my clothes on and headed towards the door.

  " I'm leaving pretty boy. ",I said as I headed out the door.

  He got up and grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss. I looked down at him and saw he had our on boxer briefs. " Don't start away too long this time. "

  I smiled and left out the apartment.

   *VelonicaP.O.V*

  Me and Ailee have been texting each other for the past several days straight. She had told me about her debut and ask the cute boys she had met. I had actually made a friend and it felt great.

  I was suppose to go to a meeting with my label but it for canceled because some guy got sick. I was about to head back home when Hiro texted me asking about the coffee I promised. So here I am sitting in the exact coffee shop I worked in for almost 5 years waiting for Mr. Face.

  The waitress kept asking me if I wanted to order. I knew she was trying to be funny because every time she'd walk up to another waitress  look at me, and laugh. I was getting really pissed off. I was about to leave when Hiro came in.

  He was wearing black sunglasses, a black baseball hat, black t-shirt, and plain faded black jeans. He walked past the waitress trying to seat him and sat directly in front of me. He looked around then took off his sunglasses. Even without the makeup he was very appealing to the eyes.

  "Sorry I was late. The guys kept asking questions.", he spoke.

  Compared to him I just looked like an ordinary girl. I pushed my hair out of my face and nodded. I had never really been on a date before. I had no idea what to say or do.

  " Did you order anything?", he asked.

  He was holding a menu while looking it over.

  "No.. I..I was waiting for you.", I said softly.

  He looked up from his menu and smiled at me. " You could have at least ordered coffee. "

  I laughed.  "I'm actually really spent on coffee. I worked here for 5 years."

  He raised on eyebrow at me and chuckled. "It's funny that you don't remember me. Even now."

  I gave him a puzzled look and tapped my fiber on the table. (What is he talking about?)