Chapter 15

I quietly shut the door behind me so that i wouldn't wake my okasan. I looked at my phone and saw it said 11:00 pm. (Didn't i just leave!?) I put it away and held my face with my hands and felt the heat from my cheeks. "Wow." I smiled and closed my eyes remembering the moment.

~~~ When he kissed me it sent a fire through my body. I felt so amazing. I closed my eyes ans it made it so much better. He moved his lips against mine and bit my lower lip gently. A small noise escaped my lips when i gasped slightly to breathe. The kiss deppened and I felt like i was about to melt. His tounge traced my lip an then he... ~~~

" Rani?"

I opened my eyes and jumped. "Okasan?"

She had her night gown on and then looked at her watch. "Do you know what time it is? What have you been.." She stopped and took a deep breathe. "You are a grown woman." She shook her head and smiled. " Oyasumi, Rani." Then she went back to her room.

*G-Dragon P.O.V*

~2 months later~

CL was on tour with 2ne1 and wouldn't be back tll next month. I had a tour myself with TaeYang. Our first stop was Japan, Home of the Velly. (I hope i can see her.)

Sitting on the plane i stared out the window and imagined all the things me and her could do. I don't think i've ever thought about a girl as much as i've thought abaout Velonica Yume.

The hotel room was a decent size. Nice view of Tokyo, too. I fiddled with my phone for a couple of minutes before i called her. It rang twice, then she picked up.

"Moshi, moshi?"

"Hey...it's me Kwon."

It was silent on the other end for awhiile.

"Hi...what's up?"

"Im in Tokyo and i was wondering if you wanted to hang out for a bit."

Once again it was silent

"Sure... where and when."

Thise words made my spirit so much lighter.

*Velonica P.O.V*

(What are you doing Velonica!? You are dating Hiro, You're with Hiro, Hiro is your boyfriend! Is this...Cheating?) Here I am going to meet Kwon when I should be with Hiro, snuggled in his bed.

I saw Kwon sitting on a swing. ( He seems so small until he actually sits on something small.) I sat besie him and held my floral skirt down. He looked over and smiled. (so charming)

"It's been awhile.", he said,

"Yeah. It has.", I replied.

"Too long."

I opened my mouth to speak but was stopped by a little girl's voice. "Can I swing, please?" She ws tiny. Her hair was long and black and she was wearinf these adorable little shoes.

I stood up amd smiled at her. "Of course."

She giggled and hopped on the swing. Me and Kwonwalked around the park and talked about what was going on in out lives. Some how i didn't get to tell him bout Hiro. Then again he didn't tell me anything anout him and CL. When we were done it was almost 5 pm. If I didn't get back to Hiro he'd be worried.

"It's getting late. I kinda have somewhere else I have to be. (I thught I'd feel less for him since i was with Hiro but...)

"Is it really? Im still getting use to the time diferences here.....but okay. I'll be seeing you." Then he was gone. Walking to his car he got in and drove away.

When Hiro opened the door to his apartment i saw he had his band mates over. I saw Cazqui first sitting on the couch. I had met him before but, I forgot where. He plays the 7-string (Did't know there was a such thing. I impressed.) His hair was whiteish and he had seemingly round eyes. (Hontouni Kawaii). Then I noticed the one i think is Natsu. He really resembelled Uruha from The GazettE. The only diference was that his legs were covered and he plays drums. He was talking to Masa, he had sandy-brownish hair with lips like Ruki. From what i can remeber he plays Bass. Daichi was raiding the fridge but looked up at me and smiled. He plays guitar and reminded me of Ciel from Black Butler.

Hiro was holding onto the door looking at me with a beer in his hand. I looked at him nd smiled. "Sorry, I kinda got side tracked." I scratched my head.

He took a swig of his beer and laughed. "That's fine Momiji. You have a life just like anyone else. Come on in." He moved to the side and i walked in with him shutting the door behind me.

I put my jacket on the rack and waved to everyone. i went and sat down on the couch on the pposite end of Cazqui. He looked at me and nodded. Hiro sat next to me and layed his head down on my lap. I laughed as he started his drunken ramblng. (hey, at least he's not an angry drunk. But he could deffinetly talk your ear off though.)

The night flew by and his friends had left. He was still rambling on and on about absolutly nothing. I was enjoying the time none the less and before i knew it, I was asleep.

The next morning i woke up in his arms laying in his bed. we had been together for almost 2 months now and this had began to feel normal. Him holding, me staying like that for 20 minutes, then him waking up and kissing my nose, but even with that i still think about Kwon. How this would feel with him.

I watched him breathe and moved the hair out his face so i can get a good look. he looked so peaceful and happy. My phone bagn to ring in the living. (uhhhhhh!!! now of all ties you ring!?)

I slowly got up so i wouldn't wake him. He shifted his postion after i was off the bed. I walked to the living room and looked at my phone. "Yohiro?" I answered, "Moshi moshi." He was talking. "......a tour?......with G-Dragon?!" (to be honest this was the last thing i needed.)