Chapter 13

*Velonica P.O.V*

It was 7 pm and Hiro would be here any minute. I was super excited to go on this date. I had straitened my hair do now it was mid back length with a side part in the front. I was wearing a staples powder pink dress with a black lace ribbon around my waist. It had a black lace rim on the bottom and to of the dress as well. My black heels tipped it off. My cat eye was actually correct today and I was relieved to see Okasan walk in my room.

"Oh! You took fabulous Rani!", she almost squealed.

I blushed and smiled, " You don't think it's too much do you? ",I asked.

"Of course not...", she asked around me in a circle looking me over, " Be careful."

I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows. "Why would you say that?"

"Well... You're going and I don't want you bringing me any babies any time soon.... OK?"

My mouth almost died and I blushed. (Did she really just say that?!) "Okasan!! I'm not like that." I pouted and crossed my arms.

She hugged me from the back and laughed. "You know I only kid... Sweetheart, I just want you to be careful, OK? Plus I know you're still a virgin.

My face felt like it was on fire. I walked to my breed and sat down.

She patted my head. " Oh! Before I forget.... He's down stairs. "

"Who is!?"

"Kamui"

I stood up and just looked at her. "Why is he here?"

"I don't know.. Go ask."

I slowly came down the stairs and walked into my living room. Gackt was sitting on my coach texting.

"Um.. Sensei?", I asked quietly.

He turned his head to look at me and stood up. His head turned to look at me and my body. " I came to see if you'd accompany me to dinner.", he said with such confidence I almost said yes.

"Well... I actually already have plans with someone else." I was quiet but I got what I had to say out.

He put his hands in his pockets and stood slanted. "With who?"

I was hoping he wouldn't ask that. I looked down at the floor. "Hiro."

He wasn't talking and I didn't look at him. I was gonna speak but there was a knock at the door. I had begun to go twords it but Gackt beat me to it.

He opened the door and Hiro was standing there just as stylish as ever. He was wearing a black long sleeved button-down collared shirt with black dress pants. His hair was braided and he just looked handsome to me.

" I wasn't expecting you to be here... Gackt. ", Hiro broke the silence and stepped in the door getting very close up to Gackt.

Gackt stood there and said, "I could say the same to you." Then he backed up and stood next to me.

I felt awkward once again. (Why me!?) "Well we better go." I walked twords Hiro and felt a hand on my arm. I looked to whom it belonged to.

"Don't do anything stupid... You have a deep that you need to maintain." Gackt had a head and a serious look. He let go of my arm and walked up in Hiro's face. "And if you so lay a hand on her, your head and career are done for." Then he left with a fury of rage behind him.

"He took that smoothly." Okasan said sarcastically from the frame of the kitchen.