1 | one.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

P.E the worst subject ever, usually people would be ecstatic to have this period but not me, definitely not me. Of course this is one of the most popular subject within our school because it doesn't involve sitting down, writing notes on your notebook while your teacher talks nor does it involve any homework.

Which I actually like school, and learning the stuff that we have to learn because it keeps me busy and I would like a good future ahead of me. Although P.E is not equipped for my body, all the guys here seems like they take steroids 3 times a day, one flick from them and I'm flying to the other side of the world.

"Shotaro are you just gonna stand there?" I look around to see who's voice that belonged to, and it was Haechan, "yeah besides I'm great at standing." I tell him, and he chuckles lightly.

"Well you're gonna have to do something, you can't just stand for the entire period." I sighed and groaned, "stop being a whimp and join me!" Haechan grabs my wrist and forces me to tag along with him.

We get to the equipment room and he takes out two skipping ropes, he hands me one and I just look at it.

"Don't tell me you've never seen a skipping rope before." He says quirking his eyebrows up.

"I have!" I tell him, "I just- why skipping ropes?" My skipping rope was tangled up so I had untangle it.

"Coach Kevin told us that we have the gym to ourselves and can do what we want as long as we do physical activities." He stops for a second, "and standing still is not physical activities." Well no need to call me out for that it's not my fault I don't like gym, plus Haechan should be proud that I can at least stand because I'd rather be sitting.

He started to skip rope, and I watched him. I had my skipping rope but I didn't want to jump, but I kept count on how many jumps he did.

"Do you feel the burn Haechan?" I ask him, as he keeps gasping for air.

"You...should...be doing...this too..Shotaro." he says in between breaths, I shrug my shoulders. "Skipping is not my style," I simply tell him as he stops skipping, bending down and putting his hands on his knees as he once again tries to catch his breath.

"Shotaro, nothing is your style." He glares at me, maybe because I'm watching him suffer.

"Was the 95 not enough for you?" I tease him he tried to slap me but he misses it, I smirk at him and stick my tongue out like a little kid.

"Hey, I made it to 100 with skipping. I bet you can't even do 1." He retorts, and I nodded because he's right.

"Why I didn't do any in the first place." I say to him, and he just shakes his head.

"Gimmie water." How rude, "what's the magic word?" I teasingly ask him bending down, like I'm about to scold a 5 year old.

"Please." He said through gritted teeth, well sheesh.