12 | twelve.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

[SUNGCHAN]

[SUNGCHAN]

After the bell rang for 2nd period, I headed off to English which by the way I'm a little late in well actually 10 minutes late, only because I stayed in the nurses office because I was to lazy to get up my chair.

And I was waiting for the right time to be ready, I got a glare from my teacher when I walked in but that always happens I just avoided everyone and went to the back.

Good thing, this class has Yoonbin and I'm sitting right next to him.

Of course the teacher was going non stop about literature, and how we can look more professional in composing it.

We had to take notes, I only wrote what I heard which wasn't a lot but enough to keep me updated for the next shit we learn.

"Class, I will be gone for a few minutes I have been called to the office please keep writing." Mrs. Trebble said before walking out of class, after she left I turned my head towards Yoonbin who was writing down notes like the good student he is.

"Pst, Yoonbin." I whisper to him, and he immediately looks at me and smiles.

"Yeah?" He whispers back.

"So you know how you said you wanted to hang out sometime." I say to him, and he nodded.

"How would you like to hang out this Saturday at the beach, around 6PM so we can watch the sunset." I tell him, and he starts to smile.

"Yeah I'd like that." He softly says, god he's absolutely beautiful.

"Look at you, making plans for our hangout." He says with an impressed tone, I shrugged my shoulder having a cocky smile on my face.

"What can I say, I'm just amazing like that." I joked which made him chuckle a little.

"Is there anything else that we do right after?" Yoonbin asks.

"Um well we arrive there at 6PM we go on a little stroll through the beach probably check out the mini carnival that they have get some food and watch the sunset and then we—" I cut myself off, remembering the words Shotaro said.

it's just periwinkle park is my ideal date.

"Then we what?" Yoonbin asks.

"Then we have a picnic, you know with pizza probably some drinks or anything you want." I say to him and he smiles to that.

"I would like that very much." He tells me and I gave him my charming smile.

I know I was supposed to take him to periwinkle park to finish off our so called date that he calls as a hangout but, when Shotaro said that was his ideal first date and probably his idea of his first date it made me feel bad knowing that was probably what he wanted to do, once he starts to get serious with someone so the fact he gave it to me shows that he really cares about my situation.