17 | seventeen.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"Wake up!" I perked up from my bed confused as to who the hell is in my room

"Wake up!" I perked up from my bed confused as to who the hell is in my room. I look around, and once I turn my head to the right Sungchan's face was in front of mine, I screamed.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I yell at him and he covers my mouth instantly shushing me.

"You'll wake up your parents." He then puts his hand off my mouth letting me catch my breathe.

"Anyways I'm here to get ready for my date with Yoonbin today." He tells me and I glare at him.

"Sungchan I don't think you've noticed but it's 9 AM in the morning, your date doesn't start until 5 in the afternoon!" I tell him and he sighs.

"Look I know! But I need to be extra prepared." He tells me, and I rub my face in irritation.

"Fine I'll prepare you for your date." I say, and he perks up. "Really?!" He happily exclaims.

I gave him a fake enduring smile, "of course."

"With my fist!" I got off my bed and pushed him to the ground ready to punch him but a second later he had me pinned on the ground.

"It's sad that you even tried." I roll my eyes at him and slap his face, this boy is my villain origin story.

We both got off from the ground, and I sat back down on my bed. "Stop worrying so much you'll be fine." I tell him and he stares me down.

"How do you know that?" He asks me. "Because I am smart." I answer.

"Are you calling me dumb?" I mean if you want?

"Yes." I nonchalantly replied, he stares at me with no expression before going to my night stand I look at him with a confused look what is—

Oh no.

"Dear Diary, today I met the cutest boy in the world! His name is Ash Lee, it's like Ashley but that's not his actual name. But oh his sparkling eyes, and his rosy cheeks oh what I would do to have his luscious self! I sat with him in Art today, and he looked so—" I cover his mouth and my face red, damn it! Not my middle school diary.

The embarrassing memories that pop into my head every time that is read.

"Okay! I'm sorry." I said taking the diary out of his hand and putting it back into my bottom drawer where he got it from.

"Now let's go to the mall." He says, and I looked at him, "now?" I ask and he nods.

"So go get ready." He tells me and I groan in annoyance, but I did anyway.

———

"Why are we here anyway?" I ask him, "to get new clothes for my date obviously." He answers.