8 | eight.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

[SUNGCHAN]

[SUNGCHAN]

We've already played 4 rounds of UNO, which made me sick of the game so I sat out for the 5th round although Jaemin, Jeno, Mark, Haechan, Renjun, Lucas and Shotaro are still in and it was intense as always.

Yoonbin, also sat out. I mean great minds do think alike, even though that might be an exaggeration but at least this is something we have in common.

"Hey Sungchan since you're not playing, can you get us coke?" Lucas asks focusing his eyes on his card.

"Sure." I reply, getting up from my seat.

"I'll come with." Yoonbin suddenly says, I look at him and smile, "okay."

We both enter the kitchen, "Hey Lucas! Where do you put your coke?!" I yell for him to hear.

"It's in the Cabinet beside the stove!" He yells back, I make my way towards the stove and take out the box of coke and put them on top of the counter, Yoonbin stands beside getting some of the coke in his hand.

"Thanks for the help." I tell him, he looks at me damn he's so beautiful.

"You're welcome." He says with an angelic smile on his face, I could stare at that smile all day and not get bored.

"So you and Shotaro." He says, I raise my eyebrows.

"What about us?" I ask him, "when did that happen?" He asks.

"I guess it just did, I mean we've known each other for so long I guess we just caught feelings for each other and here we are." I answer him.

"Well I think you guys are cute." He tells me slightly whispering the last part as if it was hard for him to say, I nod my head slightly while giving him a smile.

"Good thing you finally have someone to settle with, rather than going to parties and making out with strangers." Yoonbin jokes, and we both let out a chuckle.

I did do that a lot, but hey it's not a crime to get a little bit of action.

"I'm happy for you Sungchan...I really am." He tells me his voice sounding a little forced, "I know."

We both just stand there looking at each other the atmosphere getting a little bit awkward, although looking at him right now very up close, is such an art to see. I hope that right now at this moment he feels what I feel, everything about him is perfect and if I could I would kiss him.

"Hey!" We both get startled by the enthusiastic voice that belongs to the one and only Osaki Shotaro.

"I'm sorry was I interrupting something...?" He says, and Yoonbin shook his head.

"No not at all! Besides I have coke to hand out...I um here you go!" Yoonbin quickly says handing a coke to Shotaro, making Shotaro look at him weirdly as he watched him walk away, and back into the living room.

Shotaro looks back at me, and I glare at him.

"You messed up my moment." I say in a harsh tone, he rolls his eyes and walk towards me.

"Not my fault, no one takes this long to get coke." He retorts and I just sighed, leaning my arms on the counter and intertwining my hands together.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Shotaro asks, a little concerned.

"It's just, he genuinely seems so happy for us even though what we're doing is fake and you're not actually my boyfriend. But at the same time, he seems like he's so confused about it like he never expected it and it even looks like he kind doesn't like the fact that we are together which is the main goal, but I can't tell." I rant to him, and he sighs as well.

"We've been doing this for a day, you can expect this thing to work in such a short time, be more patient." He tells me, and I nod my head at him.

"I just really really like him Shotaro, I've never felt this way about anyone." I tell him, it's true I don't want anyone to be with unless it's Yoonbin. I cannot see myself with someone else, I've had feelings for him since freshmen year and nothing is going to change that, I mean nothing has.

"I know you do." Shotaro says, patting my back.

"Do you have anyone on your mind? Like someone you like?" I ask him, and raises his eyebrows at the sudden question I asked.

"I don't think it's cut out for me." Shotaro answers me, "what's not cut out for you?"

"Relationships, love, all of that." Shotaro simply answers.

"You have a relationship with me." I tell him.

"Yeah, but it's fake it's less scarier than it is real." Shotaro says, that's true.

"Well why? Why do you think your not cut off for it?" I ask him, "well aren't you nosy." Shotaro jokes, and I chuckle.

"But if you really wanna know, I'll say it." He says, "I don't think I'm cut off for it not because I think no one will love me, it's just scary. You don't know what to expect I mean in some cases loving someone, and being with someone can be the thing that hurts you the most and honestly I'm not ready for that, I wouldn't know what it means for me or what I would have to do, whether or not I'll be happy or completely heartbroken. Love is unpredictable, I think for me it's best to just distance myself from it until I get myself together."

I listened to what he needed to say, and I understand. Love is beautiful but at the same time cruel, you always have to wonder if you're good enough for that person, or if they would like you for you. It's tough being in love.

"So I'm proud of you." Shotaro suddenly tells me, I have him a questioning look.

"What do you mean?" I ask, confusion written on my face.

"For going after someone you love, even if it means doing this fake relationship of ours it's not easy, and I'm just happy that your making that risk." Shotaro says to me.

"You have to take risks in your life Shotaro even if it does hurt you." I tell him, and he nods.

"Because someday, you will meet someone who will love you." I say to him, and let's out a breath.

"I don't know Sungchan." He says, and I roll my eyes, "don't you start talking about all that bad shit about yourself saying, you won't be good enough for them." I strictly tell him, and he just rolls his eyes and let's out a chuckle.

"But what if I'm not?" He asks, and I flick him on the head which he hisses in pain and puts his hand over his head, while he glares at me.

"Don't do that!" He hits my arm.

"Then stop thinking you're not good enough because you are good enough, you're more than just good enough Shotaro." I tell him, and his eyes soften as he lets his hand down.

"Thank you." He softly says, "you're welcome." I say ruffling his hair, as I gave him a soft and sweet smile.

"Hey lovebirds! Get in the living room it doesn't take 6 minutes to get a can of coke!" Renjun comes barging in.

"Yeah, yeah." I say, walking towards him handing him his coke.

"Thank you! I was getting thirsty." He says walking back to the living room, I look at Shotaro who was still at the counter.

I gesture my head towards the door, "you coming?" I ask, and he nods.

We both got back to the living room, and sat back down while I gave everyone their can of coke.