4 | four.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

I opened my eyes to see light shining through the windows, I guess it's morning now

I opened my eyes to see light shining through the windows, I guess it's morning now. I was about to get up and go downstairs to make breakfast but I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist, what the fuck?

It suddenly hit me, Sungchan was on my bed! I tried to get his arms off my waist but he's still strong. So there's only one way to do this, slap him and wake up him up, I turned around to face him but I quickly became flustered when his face was really close to mine I felt my cheeks heating up, one more move and we'd be kissing. 

So obviously the smart person I am I slapped him on the face, not hard though just enough to make him squirm, groan, and be annoyed.

"Sungchan." I whisper, he didn't answer me.

"Hey stupid." I whisper again, and he still doesn't respond, I will punch him I swear.

"If you don't get up I'll make Yoonbin date Mark Hyung." I hissed, his eyes suddenly opened up took his arms off my waist and squealed when he pushed me off my bed and rushed to the bathroom.

"Thanks a lot Sungchan!" I exclaim, annoyed because I've been pushed to the ground by an idiot.

I stayed on the ground for a bit though, because I'm lazy as fuck but I eventually got up. I went to the bathroom to give Sungchan a punch on the arm for what he did to me a few minutes ago, but when I did he was shirtless I screamed and covered my eyes I tried to run out but I hit my head on the door instead and fell on the floor again.

"Shit! My head!" I groaned, well my morning is going nice.

"Shotaro! Are you okay what was that—" Yuta hyung had barged into my room, and suddenly stared at us.

"When did you get here?" Yuta asks Sungchan.

"Last night," he answers, "and why are you shirtless?" Yuta asks being a little bit suspicious about the situation.

"Because I was hot?" Sungchan asked-answered.

"So I wasn't interrupting anything?" Yuta asks once more, and we both nodded our heads no.

"Oh thank god! Because that would've been horrible! Well you kids have a great day I'm going back to my dorm." Yuta tells us.

"You too." We both say in unison, and then he left.

"Put a shirt on." I tell him as I get up from where I fell.

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"Well deal with it."

"No."

"Are you blushing?"

"What no!" I say feeling my cheeks, and he lets out a laugh.

"You feel flustered seeing me shirtless don't you Taro." He says with a smug grin on his face as he was walking towards me.

I obviously stepped back, "why are you looking at me like that?" He steps closer towards me, and I kept stepping back until I hit the wall, oh no.

"Do you find me hot Shotaro?" He asks with a stupid hot smirk on his face, as he puts his hands beside the side of my face.

Of course he's hot, I mean every girl would die to be with him, even men and some want to be him. Why would he ask me such things?! And now since he did I'll obviously have to deny it because I don't wanna lose.

"No! You're ugly and you look like a s-s-stupid deer!" I felt my cheeks heat up at our close proximity that I escaped from after I said what I needed to say, he stays there and scoffs.

"How rude of you." He tells me, and I look at him.

"Well you deserved it." I gave him a fake smile, which he gladly returned with an even faker one.

"I'm going downstairs to cook breakfast just finish whatever you're doing." I tell him, I go downstairs to cook for the both of us breakfast.

Sungchan is always flirty, but he barely flirts with me so it always surprises me when he does, maybe because I'm always picking a fight with him. Either way, I hope he never does it again :)

Him and I met in 6th grade, after moving from Japan to Korea. He helped me be more fluent in Korean, so I'm thankful for him.

Though, he used to be obsessed with playing soccer, he still loves it but he loves style and the gym more. After that, and going to the gym more he became so fit and even grew taller like really tall, I'm practically a ladybug compared to him.

"What you cooking?" He asks sneaking up on me, I flinched because he had his over my shoulder peeking to see.

"I think you know." I reply to him, I finished cooking the pancakes and set it down on his table for him and I to eat. Mom and Dad are probably sleeping, I don't blame them they've been working overnight for the whole week.

"Eat up, we still have to go to school." I told Sungchan and he just hums in response and starts digging into his pancake.

"You do realize today is the day where we start being fake boyfriends." He tells me, and I groaned.

"Yeah, yeah whatever I'll just follow what you'll do." I say, and he nods.

"I can't wait to see the look on Yoonbin's face, and his jealousy burning when he sees that I'm with you." Sungchan laughs evilly, I stare at him with concern.

"Are you done?" I ask him, and he nods.

"If this doesn't work you owe me $30." I tell him, "fine let's bet on it then, if this does work you leave to make me a 3 layer ice cream cake with white icing covering it and then do whatever art you can do, because you're a good artist and I love ice cream cake after that all of this would be over." Sungchan said, I thought about it for a few seconds to see if I would really be up for it, but I am betting as well so might as well just go with it.

"Deal." I agreed putting my hands out so we can shake it, Sungchan gave me his infamous smirk and shook my hands.