13 | thirteen.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"English? What's the point of this class? I don't need to learn no English

"English? What's the point of this class? I don't need to learn no English." I mumbled angrily, don't get me wrong I would take English over Gym any day but it's all Shakespeare blah blah, old English, and a little bit of how to kill a mocking bird actually scratch that, MY TEACHER IS OBSESSED WITH THAT BOOK.

Oh, and Romeo and Juliet, and all those classic films like we watched the outsiders in 7th grade but and then 3 months into the school year we watched it again as a review which was boring because it was stuff we ALL COULD DO. 

Though it was a bit hard since after we had to write a 6 page essay, on the movie and be more in depth with it not just writing a one page summary, but an in-depth essay from basically beginning to ending credits I swear to god.

THATS WHY THIS CLASS BOTHERS ME.

But who am I to complain?

"Just get to writing Shotaro, the more you do something the more you get things done." Jeno tells me, pointing his pen on my paper I grumbled and pushed his pen away from my paper.

"I would so kill for a burrito right now." I said, sighing and putting my hand under my chin as I pout.

"You literally just had lunch." Jeno says to me, "I can still be hungry Jeno," I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"Besides, what's the point of this exercise?" I ask.

"Improve persuasive techniques, like emotional appeal." He tells me.

"Isn't that not a good thing, since you manipulate the person's emotion or the audience rather than logic." I say to him, and he just shrugs.

"It's still a technique, besides there's 3 emotional appeals you would know if you paid attention." He tells me, and I furrowed my eyebrows reason number 10000 on why English is confusing.

"Whatever, at least I have a passing grade and that's all that matters." I say to him, and he looks at me weird before chuckling.

————

"To Freedom!" I say, walking out the door with my arms up in the air and Jeno walking beside me.

"Congratulations you survived, now let's go meet up with your boyfriend and our friends wouldn't want to keep them waiting." He says, before tugging my wrist and dragging me through the hallway.

We arrived at Sungchan's locker, where he saw me and smiled before he gently grabbed
my shoulder and wrapped his arms around it.

"How was class?" He asks us.

"It was good although Taro wouldn't keep his mouth shut." Jeno says pointing his finger at me, and I rolled my eyes.