10 | ten.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Just like that, I was back at home

Just like that, I was back at home. I dropped Sungchan off at his house he only lived 5 minutes away from me which is convenient for me, because that boy is always asking me to pick him up I'm like his designated chauffeur.

I had just got in my house and I took off my shoes, and put them on the shoe rack. I was completely exhausted, so I just went straight to my room flopping down on my bed. Not bothering to change my outfit, usually I would but I don't have any energy left in me to just get up and change.

So, I just let myself be.

——————
[SUNGCHAN]

Shotaro dropped me off at my house, it was already late like 11:30 PM and we had school tomorrow but I don't care so I'm just gonna stay up for another 3 hours so.

I got dressed in my pjs and, brushed my teeth before I got to bed.

I contemplated whether or not I should contact Yoonbin but I feel like I shouldn't because maybe he's tired from hanging out today, but I also kind of want this cliche moment.

Where I text the person I have feelings for and talk for hours, then fall asleep with a smile on my face knowing that I just talked to person I like.

So I did it, good thing I already have his contacts saved because I'd be a mess asking him for it.

You: hey yoonbin you still up?

I waited for a response, I'm impatient so I decided to scroll through Instagram and look at some memes.

DING!

Yoonbin: no I'm actually watching a show rn I have a hard time sleeping so
You: I feel you
Yoonbin: so what are you doing?
You: nothing just chillin in my bed like I always do
Yoonbin: of course you are I forgot how much you love your bed
You: my bed is the most precious thing to me
Yoonbin: Sungchan
You: yeah?
Yoonbin: let's hangout soon, it's been awhile since it was just us two that got to go out together

I would be lying if I said that my face didn't have a huge ass smile.

You: I'd like that :)
Yoonbin: great, I'll see you tomorrow Sungchan I'm kind of tired right now so I'll be headed off to sleep
You: goodnight Yoonbin
Yoonbin: goodnight Sungchan, hope you sleep well :)
You: yeah you too! :)
seen

My dream came true, I get to sleep with a smile on my face knowing that I texted the one person I want to be with plus he asked if we could hangout soon which is even better.

Maybe when we hangout we can go on a picnic, I can set it up but I would need Shotaro to help me with that because he makes good choices, and decisions he also makes decisions for me so I would need for him almost everything.

I'm not helpless at all! If that's what people are thinking I can do lots of things it's that just Shotaro can do a lot more except physical activities I always have to make sure he doesn't die or something, he also can't grow.

But to him it's just that I don't see that he does grow because I get taller by the minute?

Anyways, the main point is if Yoonbin and I are gonna hangout soon where would we go?

The movies sounds good, because maybe if we share popcorn there would be a slight chance we touch hands after reaching for the bucket of popcorn that we bought.

Or we could go to the aquarium to see the beautiful aquatic animals, and then I'll be behind Yoonbin as he gets excited seeing all types of aquatic life form and while he does that I can admire my stare at him.

The beach also sounds amazing, and we could do it at sunset it could be so romantic as well just walking down the beach close by the waves, as we talk about things important things in life. Like what places we want to visit when we're older, what we want to do with our life, all that type of stuff and stare down into the horizon.

But I would need Shotaro's opinion on that, although this time I have great ideas of places where can hang out.

Unless, Yoonbin suggests another place where he wants to hang out then we'll immediately go there because you know whatever he wants.

"Yoonbin why do you have me so whipped for you, it's so not fair." I mumble to myself as I turn around onto my stomach and flop my face down my pillow.

But after I did whatever I just did, I fell asleep with a smile on my face like I wanted to do.

——————————————————

NCT Dream's Hot Sauce is out!!

I'm so proud of them because the full album is a hit, I mean they became a million seller with it but also is the best selling SM album in history of their pre-order sales right above Resonance. So basically what I'm saying is NCT world domination, I hope NCT keeps breaking records and surpassing their very own records.

Not only that, NCT Dream surpasses Make A Wish for the most viewed M/V in 24 hours which is 34+ million views.

I'm so proud of them!!!

Q: What's your favourite song from the album?
A: I love Rainbow and Irreplaceable, but I also love Countdown (3,2,1)