3 | three.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Yuta decided to stay over tonight, since he was really lazy to go back to his dorm

Yuta decided to stay over tonight, since he was really lazy to go back to his dorm. He texted Doyoung hyung who was his roommate that he was staying with me, and now he's completely knocked out at the guest bedroom.

I mean I would be too, with all that yelling that went on at the shack.

It's currently 11:34 PM and my stupid ass cannot sleep, so I am having a tub of Ice Cream while I watch Boys Over Flowers. Don't judge it's a classic, along with the original inspiration Meteor Garden.

Imagine if they made a BL version? That would be a good watch. I mean it would be perfect for me because I'm a tiny gay boy and I have an addiction to hopeless romantic show plots.

And they also have really good song tracks in the show, always have to put it in my playlist for example Goblin. Stay and Beautiful are an absolute masterpiece, they are superior.

But then there's also Cinderella and the Four Knights, with For You. But then again of course it's gonna be good BTOB sang it and they are vocal kings.

I got up from my bed and went to my mini fridge that was placed on a table near the window, I wanted bottled water because I felt dehydrated so why not have one.

I suddenly heard knocking as I was about to grab my water, I looked around my room to see where the noise came from and I couldn't find the source so I shrugged it off and just got my water. But then I heard it again, when I was walking back to my back.

I stopped and looked around once more, I turned around and saw a tall man outside my window my eyes widened and I almost screamed but it told me to shush, so I did.

I squinted to take a good look, is that Sungchan? Oh my god it is! What the hell is he doing here at this time?!

I rushed towards the window and opened it, "Sungchan what the hell are you doing here?!" I whisper-shout, making sure not to wake Yuta hyung up.

"I was bored." He says stepping into my room.

"It's almost midnight, go back home Sungchan." I tell him with a demanding tone, and bonus with my arms crossed to look more superior.

He gives me a look, "Shotaro—"

"Hyung."

He rolls his eyes, "Shotaro hyung, I think what you fail to realize is that you look like a baby otter you don't scare anyone." He tells me, I scoffed and rolled my eyes now annoyed that he's simply breathing.

"I can scare people." I say, and he gives me a 'oh really?' look.

And I nodded right before he was gonna say what I think he was gonna say.

"Anyways let's talk about our plan tomorrow," he tells me and I have him a confused look. "What plan?" I ask.

"The fake boyfriend plan? Cmon Shotaro keep up." He says snapping his finger in my face, I obviously slapped it away from my precious, delicate, and beautiful face.

"Do I really have to do this? I mean our friends would think it would be weird if we suddenly started dating." I sat down with him on my bed, that he sat on without my invitation great.

"I mean we could just say we've been keeping it a secret," he suggests. But then they'd start asking questions like "when was your first date?" or "did you guys have sex already?" And I do not feel like answering questions that will personally fluster me to a very huge extent. "But then they'd ask about Yoonbin the whole world knows about your huge crush on Yoonbin," I tell him.

"I'd simply say it was an excuse to cover up that we were dating and that you weren't ready to reveal our relationship." He says to me then laying down on my bed with his hands behind his head like the fuck boy he is.

"I mean I guess but why do I have to be the one who's not ready for the relationship why can't it be you?" I complain, thanks for making me seem like a bottom Sungchan.

"Shotaro you've never been in a relationship before, what makes you think that I should be the one who's not ready when that whole scenario does not make sense." I've been in a relationship before!

"I have actually been in a relationship," I sassily told him, by also giving a sassy scoff afterwards proving my point. But he gives me a rasied eyebrow, "oh really who did you have a relationship with?" He asks.

"1st grade, her name was Yuki and that's all that I remember." I confidently tell him, and he slowly nods with a plastered smile on his face.

"Oh...forgive me Shotaro I was so foolish to assume you've never been in a relationship before." He sarcastically apologizes but I'll just go along with it because I can and I don't feel like arguing with him.

"Yes peasant—"

He suddenly rushed up from the bed and crawled towards me, I flinched put my hands in front of my face and backed up.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry you're not a peasant!" I quickly apologized, I then hear him let out a soft chuckle. Which I knew was a good sign to go off defence mode.

"I should be the hyung," he tells me, "but you're not." I reply to him.

"I could be."

"But you're not."

"I could be."

"But you're not."

"Well I could—"

"No."

"Sungchan, being the hyung in the friendship is the only thing that makes me feel superior than you, so shut up." I sternly tell him, and he raised his hand up like he surrenders.

I start to yawn, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tired and it looks like Sungchan noticed.

"Tired baby otter?" He asks me with that stupid name but I couldn't fight with him on it because I have no more energy.

"Yeah." I answer him, and then he pats his on the empty spot on the bed which I willingly go to and lay down on, "aren't you going home?" I ask him.

"Well I told my parents I'd be sleeping over your house, so I'll be staying over for the night." He tells me, and I nodded looks like he even makes the decisions if he can stay over or not how absurd.

"I forgot to brush my teeth but I'm to lazy to go do it now." I muttered out, and he chuckles.

"You can brush in the morning, if your tired just go to sleep no one is stopping you. And before you ask, I left some of clothing here in your closet from the last time I slept over because I come here often so shut your mouth and go to sleep." He tells me, fucking mind reader but I guess getting the answer already before I asked it is better, it saves me my 1% of energy left.

And just like that I let my eyes shut, but before I drifted off to sleep I felt Sungchan ruffle my hair and whisper me goodnight.

That felt really comforting.