9 | nine.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

After playing UNO, we decided to watch a movie since it was getting late and we only had a few hours left till we go home

Right now we were watching Avengers Endgame, we were gonna plan to watch a horror movie but I say no to that because I am a huge pussy when it comes to horror movies and I'd literally piss myself.

And why not watch Endgame, it was a great movie to end an era.

Here I am sitting on the big couch with a blanket over me, the couch was occupied by Renjun, Haechan, Jeno, Jaemin and I.

The rest were laid out on the floor in front of us with blankets as well.

And of course it's not a great movie without popcorn, which we already ate it was really good and buttery.

And we love buttery popcorn.

"Shotaro." Sungchan calls me, still focused on the TV.

I hummed in response.

"Pass me the coke." He says like he was in a trance or something.

"You gotta be more specific." I said, as a joke but of course that caught everyone's attention and they all turned their heads to look at me weirdly.

"Okay, I'll get the coke." I said, reach for the table beside me and grabbing the only coke can there and have it to Sungchan, he grabbed it and thanked me right after.

"Oh, Yoonbin can you please pass me my phone?" I ask him, as I had last put my phone on the floor and it was right in between him and Mark for some odd reason. Don't judge I always leave my phone in random places.

"Sure!" He says, grabbing my phone and passing it to me I gave him a big a smile and a thank you.

I open it up to see an Instagram notification.

'moonxzero started following you'
'dm request from moonxzero'

I furrowed my eyebrows and, swiped on the notification which led me to the dms.

I accepted it.

Zero: Hey! I'm Zero from biology class we
You: Hey! Yeah I remember you how can I not I'm just surprised you remembered me lol
Zero: Well I always remember a pretty face

I blushed at the sudden compliment, oh wow.

"Who are you texting? I see you blushing Shotaro you can't hide from me you turn into a tomato when you blush." Haechan says getting all up in my business, poking his head to look at my phone but I hid it as soon as he did.

"Nothing! Just texting someone." I say.

"Who are you texting?" Renjun suddenly asks.

"Yuta hyung." I lie.

Haechan squints his eyes at me, and quickly snatched the phone out of my hand.

"Hey ever heard of privacy!" I blurt out, he takes a look at my phone and his jaw drops.

"Zero?!" He exclaims, which got everyone to turn their heads at me.

I immediately look at Sungchan to see him glaring at me.

"I thought you two just talked once." He says.

"I mean we did! He's in my bio class." I tell him.

"Oh wow he's making moves on you." Renjun blurts, making Yoonbin and Sungchan yell out a what.

I take the phone away from Haechan.

"Look guys, I'm not interested I'm just as surprised as you are." I say, it's the truth this time. I was surprised at first, I didn't think he would remember me.

"Well tell him that beside you're taken by the one and only Sungchan." Haechan teasingly says, elbowing me in the arm.

"Yeah Shotaro." He says piercing me with his eyes, sheesh.

"Sungchan, no need to get jealous. Zero is my ex he would never mean any harm." Yoonbin says to Sungchan as he puts his arm on his shoulder to soothe him. Sungchan then relaxed after seeing Yoonbin's actions while having a small tint of blush evident on his face.

Sungchan gives him a small smile.

"Right." He mutters, and I immediately remember that Zero is Yoonbin's ex and panicked a little.

"Oh my gosh! Yoonbin I am so sorry if it seemed like I was hitting on your ex!" I quickly apologize which caused him to widened his eyes.

"Shotaro it's okay!" He smiles at me, "you're too pure, I know you weren't and even if you were that is if you weren't dating Sungchan you're free to do so he's not my boyfriend anymore." He finishes, and I nod at him.

"Did you guys have trouble in paradise?" Mark asks, but Lucas slapped him in the back.

"You don't ask things like that." Lucas's voice muffled because of popcorn shoved into his mouth.

"Yeah Mark." Jeno throws at him.

"Sorry..." he mumbles, Yoonbin accepts and tells him not to worry about it.

"You guys it's pretty late and we have school tomorrow." Jaemin says, we look at the clock and it says 10:30 PM.

"Yeah we should get going." I said, everyone then got up, and threw the cans away while laying the blankets down on the couch. I folded mine, so Lucas can put it away easier.

I look at my phone, I just realized I haven't replied to Zero yet so I did just that.

You: Sorry for not replying sooner my parents distracted me, but hey! See you tomorrow :)

After sending that, I shut my phone off. I took a deep breathe and turned around to see Sungchan right in front of me I got startled and flinched a bit.

"Don't do that!" I say through gritted teeth, as I hold my phone close to my chest.

"Yah, don't you get close to Zero." He strictly says, pointing his finger at me.

"That's not your decision." I say, walking past him to go and pick up some wrappers and trash that we made.

After cleaning up, we all said goodbye and went to our cars. Sungchan came with me so I obviously was gonna drop him off, We got inside my car and I started it.

"Can I drive?" He asks me.

"No." I bluntly said right after, as I started driving down the road.

"When you get to school tomorrow don't look at Zero or else you'll get trapped." Sungchan tells me, and I roll my eyes.

"Relax tall stuff, I'm so not chasing after him I don't do that it's exhausting both physically and emotionally." I tell him, and he chuckles.

"I should ask Yoonbin to hang out this weekend what do you think hyung?" He asks for my opinion. I stop at a red light, and looked at him.

"I think that's a great idea Sungchan." I tell him, as I give him a smile which he returns back. 

"Great." He says.

The lights then turn green, and we headed off home.

———————————————

NCT Dream full album.

Biggest moment of history rn.