19 | nineteen.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

[SUNGCHAN]

[SUNGCHAN]

Currently gripping the wheel as hard that my hand is turning white, I guess you could call that first date jitters with someone you actually have feelings for.

But he doesn't know that which sucks even more but hanging out with him is all that matters, I just need to relax.

After a couple of minutes I drove to his house, I parked on the curb and texted him that I was at his house, he texted back and said okay.

I took a few deep breathes, and when I did he just showed up in front of my door. I had my doors locked so I immediately opened them, once he came in he gave me this sweet and warm smile that I never get tired of.

"Hey." He says, and I smile at him. "Hi."

"You ready?" He nods, and I put my car on drive and off we go.

———

The car ride wasn't as awkward as I thought it was, we talked a lot and there wasn't an uncomfortable atmosphere. It was very nice, and it went the way I wanted it to go and we even sang along to some songs.

The beach was 25 minutes away from Yoonbin's house, so it took a bit more time then expected but it's okay because we are here now.

When we got out, I went to my trunk and got out a basket with some snacks and a blanket inside.

Very cliché...

"Wow, you're really prepared." He teased me, and I rolled my eyes. "Be grateful, I wouldn't have done this for anyone else." I bluntly say to him, which he raised his eyebrows too.

"Really?" He says, and I knew at that moment I messed up. "Well e-except for Shotaro." I stutter.

And he nods his head slowly, way to go Sungchan.

"Well let's go." I say, and we walked to the sandy beach.

We sat down in front of the ocean but not too close to it where the wave would instantly hit us. But close enough to get the pretty view of the sunset, and also the feel of the breeze.

"What did you do before this Sungchan?" Yoonbin asks, putting grapes in his mouth.

"I just hung out with Shotaro, and that's about it." I reply, and he chuckles. "You two are inseparable."

"No wonder you two are together, I should've known." He mumbled the last part. "What did you say?" I ask, not knowing what he had said.

"Nothing." He answers, giving me a reassuring smile. "Thanks for bringing me here today." He tells me.

"Yeah, no problem." I respond. At that moment we both kind of just stopped talking and took in the view of the sunset, it was beautiful.

I turned my head to look at Yoonbin, and he was beautiful as ever his soft light brown hair gently blowing away, and some flopping on his head.

His cheeks red, probably from the cold. His sharp nose, and pink plump lips, and his long eye lashes make him look so ethereal.

He truly is an art to look at.

Before he caught me, I looked back at the ocean and the sunset but not before taking some chocolate chip cookies that I packed.

"Wanna walk around?" Yoonbin suddenly asks me.

"You're not hungry anymore?" I ask him, and shook his head no.

"Well then yeah, I'd love to." I answered his previous question.

We both stood up, and packed up blanket and the snacks up and put it back into the basket. We went back to my car, so we can put the basket back in the trunk to make walking easier, and then we were off.

We were just walking along side the beach.

"I had fun today." Yoonbin smiles at me.

"Me too, we should do this some time again." I recommend him. "Of course."

"I mean where else are you gonna get a view like this." Yoonbin points at the sunset, and I let out a small chuckle.

He has a point.

"It's been a while since we hung out like this." I say, and he agreed. "Yeah I forgot how much I missed it." He tells me.

"Well if you ever need someone to hang out with, or just to talk to I'm only a phone call away." I tell him.

"I know, and I'm grateful." Yoonbin has been a great asset to my life, and I don't think he knows that but because of him I know what it's like to have these types of feelings for someone, to love someone in a more different way.

And I'll always be thankful that it was him.

"I hope things are going well with you and Shotaro." He suddenly blurts out. "Yeah it's going pretty well, and I am always happy around him." I tell him, and he nods.

"That's good. I mean you guys have been best friends for a long time, but I never really had a thought you two would be together until now." He said, well you aren't the only one who is.

"He's been with me since the beginning, and he's like my guardian angel always making sure I don't get into trouble and he helps me out a lot so I guess those feelings just came in." I say to him.

"Well I hope you two don't lose that." Yoonbin tells me, and we will never he's my best friend always.

"Impossible." I say, and he pats me on the back then giving me his beautiful smile.

"Should we get ice cream? I saw an ice cream shack not too long ago." I ask him, and he thinks about it for a moment. "Yeah I'd love that."

It took a lot of arguing but I won, and paid for the both of us. I got Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream, while Yoonbin decided to go with the boring Chocolate Ice Cream.

"No way out of all those flavours, you got basic Chocolate." I scoff at him, and he shrugs.

"What can I say, Chocolate is superior." That made me scoff even more, he's in-denial.

"Whatever you say." I muttered, before licking my ice cream.

"Hey!" He gently hits me on the shoulder.

"Sometimes, simple is the best." He tells me, and I shrugged. "Never said it wasn't." I retorted.

He scoffs before chuckling. "I know you're judging me in that big head of yours Sungchan."

I gasped and put my hand on my heart. "I can't believe you would assume that of me, I would never!" He giggles cutely, before lightly pushing me on the shoulders.

His fucking giggles are adorable.

————————————————————

Yay another update!!! But y'all I watched the new spider-man movie and it was absolutely amazing. It was an emotional roller coaster too, oh my gahhhdd.

Anyways, I hoped you guys had an amazing Christmas and had tons of fun.

Stay safe and healthy!!

<3