7 | seven.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

After a long day of school it's over, I mean after History everything just went downhill for me lunch is an exception tho, everyone loves lunch

I was just at my locker putting my things my book away because I am homework free for the day, finally.

"You're dating Sungchan?!" I screamed and flinched at the sudden raise of voice that was used on me, I looked to my side to see Haechan and Renjun looking at me like I have two heads.

"Y-yeah I am." I stutter, that did not roll of the tongue properly.

"How come you never told us?!" Haechan grabs onto my arm and shakes me.

I grabbed onto his arms and made him let go, seriously I get dizzy to easily.

"It just happened." I tell him and shrugged, "what do you mean 'it just happened' Taro?!" Haechan exclaims, hello because it literally did just happen, I cannot give you more of an accurate answer then that.

"I mean Sungchan and Shotaro are best friends, so it would make sense if they just happened to get together." Renjun points out, there we go at least someone can think logically but with a twist, our relationship is fake.

"I mean you do have a good point" Haechan agreed, "It just happened," I tell him.

He shrugs and decided to let it go, "You need a ride to Lucas's house?" Haechan asks me.

I shook my head no, "I can take myself besides I took my car today."

"You're not leaving without me are you?" I turn around to see Sungchan walking towards me and when he did he gave me a kiss on my temple, and put his arms around me after that he gave Haechan and Renjun a smile.

"It's not like I have a choice." I mutter out, and he squeezed me a little harder which kinda hurt stupid man that's what you get for calling me short.

Haechan and Renjun awkwardly stared at us because Sungchan and I look awkward as well, if that makes any sense?

"Well!" Renjun breaks the silence, "we'll see you there." He says before him and Haechan left.

When they left I was finally able to put my act away and punched Sungchan on the arm as hard as I can, he was shocked and held his arm as he glared at me.

"Not that it hurt but what was that for?" He scoffs at me, I roll my cute little eyes at him .

"That's for insulting my height in class." I sassed, giving him a smirk before leaving to walk to my car I didn't give him any signal whether or not we should go.