16 | sixteen.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

After the call with Sungchan I sighed and sat down on my bed, I started to think about what my father said

What if you actually fall for him?

I've never thought of it that way, over the past few years that we've known each other I never thought of him like that and it certainly never crossed my mind that I'd be with him, non the less be in a fake relationship with him.

So I wouldn't catch feelings for him, there is literally nothing to worry about it. I mean it's not like I know that this whole thing is fake, so I definitely wouldn't catch anything. 

Besides, him and Yoonbin look great together a total golden couple. Both are good looking, and are always the talk of the school they're practically perfect for each other.

I shook the thoughts off my head, and went back downstairs.

"Who was calling you?" I sat back down on the chair, "Sungchan, he was just asking me for my opinions for what outfit he wanted to wear." I answer my mom.

"That boy can't do anything without you." Mom picks up her plate and puts it on the sink, "by the way you're doing the dishes tonight." She points me and I furrowed my eyebrows in annoyance but said I was going to do it anyway.

"I agree, Sungchan always needs your opinions on things." Dad tells me and I scoffed, "that's not true I mean yeah he asks for advice a lot but I'm his best friend I should be there for him, plus my opinions sometimes don't matter to him so therefore he doesn't really need my opinion things, I give him my opinions sometimes whether he likes it or not." I rambled, it's true though when I give him my honest opinion things if he doesn't like it he'll show it, and completely be annoyed with me.

"Taro you're one naive boy your opinions always matters to him whether he likes it or not," Dad takes a drink of his milk, "I've seen it like that one time last year, he wanted to go to a college party and experience it because he's a bit on the rebellious side. It was practically his life goal, when you found out you gave him your opinion, told him you didn't like it and what did he do?" Dad asked me like it was some trivia question.

"He got annoyed with me, and asked why I was so boring..." I answered him, "yes but he didn't go anyway and Sungchan doesn't really listen to a lot of people, he didn't go because your opinion on whether or not he should go mattered to him, everyone told him no. Even I told him no but he didn't listen yet he only listened to you. So yes, your opinion very much matters to that boy." Dad tells me, huh? I never knew that part of him not listening to anyone else saying no.

"Honestly I think your opinion only matters to him." Mom says ruffling my hair, "but that's because you're the sweetest boy there is." She softly says as she puts her hand on my cheek.

"Thanks mom." I say to her and she lightly squeezes my cheek before walking away, "I'll be on the couch if you boys need me." She tells us.

———