15 | fifteen.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"So, Shotaro what have you been doing in school, are you having fun?" My mom asks me, while she serves me pancakes

It's morning now, yesterday was eventful but tiring since I came home late but you know it was worth it, although I did get up confused with all the chatter I thought Yuta and Sungchan had came in to cool breakfast, but it was actually my parents.

Today my mom and dad were finally getting the holiday that they deserve, and they don't do back to work until next week which they told me. My mom is a doctor, and my dad is a journalist he's the best one for the media company that he works so he always has to be there.

But now they have an entire weeks worth of day offs.

"I'm passing." I tell her, and she chuckles.

"I asked if you're having fun at school, not if you're passing." She tells me, and I became confused.

"Well yeah I guess I'm having fun, but don't you care that I'm passing?" I ask her, and she shrugs her shoulders and looks at my dad.

"Of course we care if you pass all your subjects, that's the whole point why we sent you to school in the first place. But we care more for your mental state so that's why we are asking if you're having fun and are doing okay." Dad tells me, and I nodded giving him a soft smile.

"And we see how hard you work, I think us pushing you to do good would be too much pressure on you mostly because you already push yourself, so all I'm saying is that you do, not try, do your best and if you pass you pass no questions asked." She says to me patting my shoulders, before sitting down.

Now that I think about it, I never really had to worry about my grades or being scared to tell them mostly because they don't really pressure me as much, well I already do that myself because I want them to be proud of me but they're too much of understanding parents that they see through that.

"But you better be passing if you want to finish high school." Dad tells me.

"I will~" I reassured him and he smiles at me, "good."

"Anyways how is Sungchan doing? I haven't see that energetic giant in so long." Mom asks me.

"He's come over plenty of times already." I say, "through my bedroom window." I finished.

"Can't he just use the front door? I mean we literally gave him a spare key." Dad says, and I shrug my shoulders also not knowing why he doesn't use the front door.