11 | eleven.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"Shotaro!" I suddenly jerked up from my bed, my hair a mess and my eyes squinting at the light from my windows

I turn towards the culprit who dared to wake me up from my peaceful sleep.

"Yuta hyung, why would you do this?" I ask him dramatically, but he just rolled his eyes at me.

"Well because no one will wake you up." He tells me, "my parents could've woken me up you know." I told him.

"They're literally knocked out like lights, no one is waking you up Shotaro so obviously being the most amazing person I decided to. Now go get dressed, school starts in 40 minutes!" He says, before sprinting down the stairs probably to cook breakfast.

I sighed and just stayed in my position sitting up, looking forward while I rethink every of my life choices and how much I am disappointed to wake up to another day where I literally have PE class.

After getting myself together, I get my phone from my bed side table and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

PING!

Sungchan: got a minute?
you: no brushing my teeth later tho

I didn't wait for a respond I just put my phone down on the counter while I stared at myself in the mirror looking like a big ass mess.

Then my phone started ringing, and I rolled my eyes. It's to early for this shit.

"Hello." I mumbled, mostly because I had a toothbrush in my mouth.

"I want your opinion on something." He says, and I raised my eyebrow.

"Okay go." I tell him, "well Yoonbi asked if we could hang out sometime soon, and I was thinking of all the places we could go but I wanted to see what opinion you would have on the places I've chosen and once you've decided that's where we'll go." He explains.

I sighed, before spitting out the toothpaste that I scrubbed on my teeth and then rinse my mouth with mouthwash after that the final stage, just rinsing my mouth with water.

I then got wiped away the access toothpaste around my mouth with a paper towel.

"Why do you need me to decide for you? This is your hangout." I tell him, and he groans on the other line.

"It's because! If I make the decision I'll get indecisive and change last minute, and then I'll ruin everything!" He exclaims.

"Fine, what are the options?" I ask him, I walked back into my room checking out my closet I picked a white over sized sweater, with some light denim jeans, and I'll just wear my black converse.

"The movies, Aquarium, and The beach." He answers, "well those all sound cliche." I tell him.

"Is it bad?!" His voice laced with panicked and I chuckled, "no, cliche dates can be a good thing but here's my opinion on those options." I say, before putting my phone down on my bed with the speaker on so I can get ready but also be able to talk to him.